Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Upload speeds

Upload speeds 17 Aug 2010 00:34 #271087

Hi all.

I have cable connection to the web with 100mb down and 6mb upload. My autoupdater does not upload so good, I have checked options on the autoupdater and still it does not go faster, best I saw was 50kB and that is no good. I would like to share more so others take less time updating, specialy new members.

PLUR

I made these tests after posting. As you can see the upload does not change much, therefore I should be able to give much more.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Upload speeds 18 Aug 2010 15:09 #271139

Hi Jambo,

maybe you don't have setup the portforwardings right. You can easily check it in the updater if there is on the bottom a red icon or a green one. If it's green everything is ok with your firewall.
And also it depends if someone wants to download stuff during the time you are seeding. If nobody wants to download anything you cannot have upload ;)
By now we have also a few 100mbit server helping for the p2p network, but they should be gone in the next few weeks/months.

Best wishes & thanks for helping :)
Marian

Re:Upload speeds 18 Aug 2010 19:41 #271149

Did you ever think about the possibility that total download volume is so low that no more bandwidth is needed from your side?

The other reason is that most P2P user doesn't open the upload port. Because of that their download speed is limited.

Just some stats. At the moment there are:
- 37 file requests
- 13 active uploaders

So download activity is low and upload is high on Weissbierbude.

Re:Upload speeds 18 Aug 2010 22:56 #271157

Thanx a lot guys for replying. In fact I have my router configured as it should, my autoupdater can be found by others.

PLUR
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.035 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang