Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: not everything installed

not everything installed 15 Jun 2013 20:32 #297830

Hi all great site, my problem is not every car installed properly like the dtm class, i just see a steering wheel, any suggestions? i had a similar problem with the gtr2 i was missing lola cars and quite a few others, strange thing is when i got my friend to instal it (on gtr2) he got all the lola cars but was missing 1s i had, another strange thing is on race i can't get into the servers most say unknown also tracks too, i see vw and something else but can never get into it, the only add-on i don't have is gtr evo so i no 1,3 and 7 are a no go, it was installed on a clean instal of the game also i left it to download and instal everything before i started the game as 1st time i done it i had the same problem so i deleted and uninstalled everything and started again, any help would be appreciated
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: not everything installed 16 Jun 2013 03:21 #297838

Just try to start a "reinstall" in the updater. You can find it under "commands". This will check the installed addon-content and correct it if it's needed.
But you will get trouble if you installed stuff from other sites. In R'07 you can't mix all mods because they have model id's wich need to be unique, but there is just room for id's between 0 and 255...

Re:not everything installed 16 Jun 2013 14:02 #297848

I have found the problem, i think, just installed gtr evo and that's fixed the missing car models, where i just seen a steering wheel before now i see the whole car, my only other problem now is i get a ctd when i try and drive the lamborghini everything else seems to be working will try and reinstall in the updater see if it fixes the problem
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.041 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang