Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Autoupdater precaution

Autoupdater precaution 18 Mär 2014 05:29 #303587

Hello all. Noob to PC racing scene. Console convert. Bought a bunch of SimBin games Including Race 07, GTL, and GTR2. No aftermarket graph card. Intel i3 @3.3, 4 Gig RAM, Intel Family HD 2000 Graph 64MB dedicated video mem sharing about 1500 MB. Perfect for GTL and GTR.Little chug with R07 but ok. My concern is being on PDT, lobbies are nil when I get home from work. And I wondered about making a copy just in case to at least keep my single player campaign if something goes wrong. My app for altbierbude (GTL) still not approved so it would be moot? So I guess my question is should I even bother with the autoupdate as bad as I want to race GTL online? Can specs take all the RFactor etc.mods? Should I wait fir new graph card. Hellllp! Lol. Thx in advance.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Autoupdater precaution 18 Mär 2014 19:48 #303614

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
I am not really sure I really understand your posting, but I try.
Usage of the Updater is more or less mandatory, independent of which Bude you want to race. Otherwise you will always run into the situation of not being able to joins some Server as you miss something.
And a dedicated graphic card is highly recommended. It does not has to be a high end one. Middle class with at least 1GB of memory should be enough. The integrated grafics in the I3 will quickly run out of steam if racing with several people on larger tracks.

Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang