Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: autoupdate same problems xp

autoupdate same problems xp 07 Dez 2008 14:57 #159377

Hi guys,
After downloading the autoupdate on my vista it would not open when i click the desktop icon. I decided this must be another vista problem. I have now downloaded it on my xp platform and its exactly the same!
It says "missing shortcut en pyw.
Can anyone help before i give up please?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: autoupdate same problems xp 07 Dez 2008 21:15 #159384

Hello,

in which folder do you save your bockbierbude_en.pyw? You know you need to unpack it from the zip file?

greets
slomo

Re:Aw: autoupdate same problems xp 08 Dez 2008 11:34 #159392

Yeah i unzipped and installed it slomo. I use winrar. The icons are there but nothing else. I also loaded all the gt legends cars/tracks etc. Everything is fine until i try to open the auto-update. Just says nothing there.
I have all the rfactor tracks and veichles but no way to keep them updated.

Re:Aw: autoupdate same problems xp 08 Dez 2008 19:16 #159398

Everything is fine until i try to open the auto-update. Just says nothing there.

I think also that you (or Winrar) have put the file bockbierbude_en.pyw into the temporary folder and a program has moved it to nirvana.
If you have a desktop shortcut you should be able to tell us, which folder the shortcut is targeting. right click - properties and the target field tells you where it was.

Re:Aw: autoupdate same problems xp 10 Dez 2008 14:34 #159425

Hi guys,
I will try when i get home but i think it says its a desktop icon only and has no properties. Its strange but i will double check tonight.
Thank you.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.034 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang