Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: How to set the \'Port Forwarding\'??

How to set the \'Port Forwarding\'?? 19 Jan 2011 17:58 #171486

Hello,

I am having no problem with download but my upload shows a ! mark and 'test port forwarding' doesn't work for me.

I tried to change my firewall settings and router settings for hours, but have no idea how to do it.

I found port forwarding menu on my router but it has inbound and outbound(don't know in English cause it's in Korean.. sorry) port settings and don't know what setting I should use.

Could someone explain how to set the router and firewall right in detail please?

Thank you!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: How to set the \'Port Forwarding\'?? 19 Jan 2011 18:20 #171487

Hi,

you can either check the control-boxes in the autoupdater (autoupdater: settings -> peer-to-peer -> UpnP... NAT-PMP). Then the router will do the forwarding automatically.
However, if this does not work, there is a website that might help you. Open it in your browser, select the router used, then skip the advertising, click on "Default Guide" and follow the instructions. Be sure to enter the correct TCP ports (autoupdater: settings -> peer-to-peer) and apply inbound/outbound.

Regards

gelöscht 19 Jan 2011 18:23 #171488

gelöscht

Re:Aw: How to set the \'Port Forwarding\'?? 19 Jan 2011 20:17 #171491

Thank you. I had a look at the website and tried my best, but still no luck yet.

What's confusing here is that I have a router provided by my internet supplier and I connected another router to it so I can use wireless at home.
So I can go to the setup page for both of them and they both have the menu for the port forwarding. which one should I set in this case?

And I tried the port PFPortChecker provided by the website and it shows my External IP Address which is different from my internal IP. Which IP should I use for the port forward setting?

Or should I port forward from my first router to my second router using my second router's IP and then port forward again from the second router to my computer?

It's soooo confusing!:(

I tried UPNP and I found a menu on my wireless router and there the port was set already, but the test still fails.

I tried reboot and still not working.

So I set both the router's port forwarding and still not working.

What would be the problem?

regards,
Seunghyun Yoon.

gelöscht 19 Jan 2011 20:49 #171493

gelöscht
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.043 Sekunden