Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Select which to install?

Select which to install? 14 Feb 2013 17:58 #185663

Hi,

I am an experienced rF user and primarily use the autoupdater because you guys still have some very interesting mods and tracks I haven't seen elsewhere. Also because I assume that all work correctly together, which is not always so easy to accomplish manually.

Anyway I post because auto has check boxes for "cars" and "tracks" but no way to select specific cars or tracks? For instance I have no interest what so ever in driving open wheel cars like CHAMP, etc. and will likely never play them. Why download and install so much stuff I don't need? It would be useful to be able to select specific mods (or deselect mods/tracks as they are downloading) for this purpose.

I tried simply deleting the mods I didn't want from the archive folder *before* installation but the script still wants to download them (and install them) if they are found missing.

Whether you consider this a plea for help or simply a suggestion to improve the the script I hope the right people get to read it!

Thanks!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:Select which to install? 26 Apr 2015 13:00 #191062

The same question for me, because I don't want to download all

Aw: Select which to install? 26 Apr 2015 13:15 #191064

• Dobbie
  • Dobbies Avatar
  • Profi Simulant
  • Herrenfahrer im Langstrecken-Team Rennsimulanten
So you have to download every single mod you want to drive. Autoupdater will load everything without any choice.

rF1 is almost dead, there is no chance zu expect that anything would be changed on autoupdater. Over this there are only few people who didn´t want to download the whole content.
Grüße vom Dobbie
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.040 Sekunden