Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: RACE 07 doesn\'t start once I start AutoUpdater!!!!

RACE 07 doesn\'t start once I start AutoUpdater!!!! 14 Aug 2015 07:18 #312916

Hello, there's already a thread on that. But I don't understand German (even Google Translate doesn't help), so that's why I created this thread.

I recently installed the WBB AutoUpdater and while I was trying to update, I cannot launch RACE 07 and have this error: Race_Steam 1.2.1.10 has crashed. When I first began updating, everything was working normal and I can see the stuff already downloaded. But as it continued updating, I could no longer enter the game.

Thanks for any answer B)
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: RACE 07 doesn\'t start once I start AutoUpdater!!!! 14 Aug 2015 09:53 #312918

• Sebbl
  • Sebbls Avatar
  • Stammgast
Hi there!

You shouldn't start the game while the updater is running. Let the updater do its thing (if it is running for the first time it might take a while, maybe you can let it run through the night) and when it has finished you can close the updater and start the game via steam.

Have fun! :)

Re:Aw: RACE 07 doesn\'t start once I start AutoUpdater!!!! 14 Aug 2015 19:03 #312921

Hello, thanks for the reply. The updater just finished doing their business, but game still would not launch. I tried to reinstall everything and hoping that it works. If not, do I need to delete the Gamedata folder and restart everything?

Aw: RACE 07 doesn\'t start once I start AutoUpdater!!!! 14 Aug 2015 21:05 #312922

• Sebbl
  • Sebbls Avatar
  • Stammgast
Do you have other mods besides those which were installed by the autoupdater?

Re:Aw: RACE 07 doesn\'t start once I start AutoUpdater!!!! 15 Aug 2015 01:33 #312923

Got it all figured out before I read your reply. A mod I downloaded form another website caused my game to crashed. Thanks for the help ;)

Re:RACE 07 doesn\'t start once I start AutoUpdater!!!! 16 Aug 2015 17:57 #312924

......shows how much notice you take of those in your 'home community' that know these things.

Re:RACE 07 doesn\'t start once I start AutoUpdater!!!! 17 Aug 2015 03:17 #312925

?

Ok.....

I was gonna ask for help by replying to your post about the autoupdater in the Thruxton thread by Marlowe on the 100mbit racing forums. But I noticed that it got deleted for some reason. So instead of making another help thread (would have been a second one in 24 hours), I decided to ask it on the autoupdater section here.

No worries, I noted your advice on the forum about deleting any mods that would result in a mess while using the autoupdater (on the deleted thread). But I verify the game cache thinking that it would delete any mods I downloaded (lol, duuh :silly: sorry), but it did its normal job and didn't delete anything unfortunately :( .

Then I tried removing any mods and files i downloaded from somewhere else and turns out to be the MakCrop mod. I removed it and I can enter the server again only to realize that I couldn't enter any servers (any server I tried to enter would cause my game to crash. But figured it out and everything is back to normal. It's a lot of hassle but now I got a crazy amount of skins, cars, and tracks which is worth it.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.049 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang