Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Formula 1: 1990-1995

Formula 1: 1990-1995 03 Feb 2015 23:42 #231300

Hello All,

(sorry for using English, but I can't speak German :( - English, Greek, Italian and French, I can speak...:unsure: not German though...)

I have recently being thoroughly enjoying playing GTR2 in "the Bude" online and have met some interesting people!! Thank you very much for putting all this stuff up together and keeping the community strong! It is REALLY NICE experience!! B)

I had 1 question though: I was looking for Formula 1 cars and I saw that you only had '88 and '97... :( Since early 90s were my favorites (especially low nose cars of '94, '95 - Ferrari 412 T2 :)), I was asking how hard would it be to include Formula 1 Seasons 1990-1995? I have found some mods online for '90, '91 and '94 if that would help..

Are there any plans in the future to have some more seasons?

Thank you very much,
George
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Formula 1: 1990-1995 04 Feb 2015 02:59 #231280

• Schmiddy
  • Schmiddys Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • AGS
Hi.
I am no admin,so I can't speak for the bude, but I am afraid I have to disappoint you. Pilsbierbude is concentrated on GT cars and not formula cars. That's the argument usually used at this point. But you may want to have a closer look on bockbierbude's r-factor1. They have a lot of great formula cars there. Especially the turbo beasts of the Senna era are grate fun.

Since you seem to be affine to languages, this might be THE opportunity to learn German ;).

Re:Aw: Formula 1: 1990-1995 04 Feb 2015 05:47 #231273

LOL! LOVED your comment... :laugh:

OK, I got it.. Not huge Formula 1 "simmer", so no big problem...

But it's a shame they picked '97. '88 is OK, but '95 was the last season of the low noses... '97 had nothing special... not even V12s :(

As for German... I need someone that speaks a language that I understand so we can have some common ground... After that, I am game :) Sooo, who is willing to be my teacher??? :woohoo:

Cheers!

Aw: Re:Aw: Formula 1: 1990-1995 04 Feb 2015 08:24 #231196

• Schmiddy
  • Schmiddys Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • AGS
All the young Germans speak English cause they got it in school. So just come into teamspeak and have a try. ;)

Regarding the F1 97, you can have a lot of fun with them...
A little Video I captured a while ago:

Re:Formula 1: 1990-1995 06 Feb 2015 00:49 #223865

THAT.WAS.INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

2 Questions, and 1 comment :)

1) Who uses 1st gear EVER (especially in a Formula 1 car)??? I saw you downshifting sometimes to 1st...

2) Isn't that seat position too low for the car? I mean I could barely see anything in front!! Did you really raced it like that from the cockpit?? You seem you have spent AT LEAST half a lifetime to practice on the Isle of Man :woohoo:

And the comment:

1) F1 '97 can be fun. Get 1990 - 1995 and it's PARADISE. Beautiful cars in beautiful engines (V12s!!! :P )

Aw: Re:Formula 1: 1990-1995 06 Feb 2015 01:56 #223692

• Schmiddy
  • Schmiddys Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • AGS
I always use 1st gear. I think its a waste of gears to use 1st only for starting. On Nordschleife I have it usually between 100 and 125 km/h. Think of it... GT cars are often pushed when leafing box in real life.

I just moved it to the position where the head should be and extended the FOV, so I can the both mirrors. I only spent two afternoons on it and a single run on third, which is the recorded one. I recorded it live and not out of a replay in order to get the head shaking and everything as I experienced it...

I just thought of it: I installed a really cool rfactor2 formula mod a while ago. I'll look up which season it is next time I'm on my desktop computer.

Aw: Re:Formula 1: 1990-1995 12 Feb 2015 14:10 #193608

• Schmiddy
  • Schmiddys Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • AGS
http://www.asrformula.com/index.html#home

Finally found it.
Theese guys seem to do a great job, even though I haven't given there cars a closer look yet. But I think I'll change that as soon as I find time for it.

Re:Formula 1: 1990-1995 13 Feb 2015 01:28 #193610

Sorry Sshmiddy for not replying earlier, but I have been busy with work... I hope you understand...

To your points:

I disagree for 1st gear. 1st gear is used only for starting for several reasons. It is easily the "torquiest" gear among all, so unless you want to be snapping the back end loose, you DON'T want to use it...And no... GT cars are NOT pushed when leaving the box in real life. I worked in racing series before and now both in WEC and the IMSA TUSC in America, it is banned to push cars from the box. Europe goes EVEN further and doesn't allow the drivers to even wheelspin in the pits (it's a drive thru if you do...) So if you want to use it fine, but it's not used by many. That's why I think they added 7th gear in GT3 cars now...

2 AFTERNOONS??? Like how many hours??? Because you seem like a Pro!!! It takes me MUCH more time to figure out a long track and because I am a perfectionist it takes me looooooooooong time to learn it...

As for mods... Yes, the rFactor 2 mod/update is nice, but I don't have rFactor 2 and I was asking concetrated about GTR2... If the "bude" doesn't install them, then I'll do for my and my friends' pleasure... I was talking about these, if you are interested (more seasons :laugh: ):

www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1714220

'91 download: www.mediafire.com/download/d1m0d1bon43u46m/F1+1991+Mod.rar

'94 download (Best season in looks): docs.google.com/file/d/0B9_qqb38iN-CWXF0d056TlBkdFE/edit?pli=1
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.046 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang