Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 22 Mai 2019 16:49 #337524

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Okay, guys! Fresh money for everyone who posted here :woohoo:
Have fun and don't waste it in the first lap! B)
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 25 Mai 2019 10:39 #337560

• lytjepole
  • lytjepoles Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
BlackHawk schrieb:

A few weeks back I joined your server as a beginner in online simracing and ran out of money due to some stupid crashes. Could you guys give me a second chance?

steamId: 76561197972568363
name: Peter Zonneveld/lytjepole

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 25 Mai 2019 21:22 #337561

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
lytjepole schrieb:
BlackHawk schrieb:

A few weeks back I joined your server as a beginner in online simracing and ran out of money due to some stupid crashes. Could you guys give me a second chance?

Yeah, try a second time, but don't waste it all on the first corner! :lol:

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 25 Mai 2019 22:04 #337562

Hi im Roger Willians, im brazilian and since i got the game i liked to race on your spa gt3 & gt2 server
but saddly i got a massive accidents on start of eau rouge and i got out of money and i can't loggin your servers.

im aways gos this message "out of money no one want to pay your bills".

can you adms please reset my money or unban me ? Im aways try to drive clean and don't ram or crash people intentionally if i cause an accident i aways apologise.

please i hope you can hear me.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 28 Mai 2019 19:15 #337585

Hi im Roger Willians, im brazilian and since i got the game i liked to race on your spa gt3 & gt2 server
but saddly i got a massive accidents on start of eau rouge and i got out of money and i can't loggin your servers.

im aways gos this message "out of money no one want to pay your bills".

can you admins please reset my money or unban me ? Im aways try to drive clean and don't ram or crash people intentionally if i cause an accident i aways apologise.

steam : steamcommunity.com/id/00thund3r00/
Game nickname :00Thunder00

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 28 Mai 2019 19:50 #337587

• pantious
  • pantiouss Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello, getting back into sim racing after a long few years now (used to sim race gtr2 pilsbierbude).

I've been playing on your spa server and am now out of money, entered server tonight and got hit from behind which caused me to hit a car in front of me then got hit again from behind, now i'm banned :ohmy:

I would love to have another chance to play again on your servers as the past few days i've had some close races. and i try to be as clean as i can when i do overtakes. Cant believe content manger says i've had 43 crashes, mainly from others ramming me sooo much. Never mind :(

Steam ID : 76561197965698476 (pants)

Many thanks pants.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 28 Mai 2019 20:49 #337589

Well, after a hard start at Rennsimulanten i've dropped to around €5000. Finally, after 2 good races yesterday I managed to get up to €11.000.
But, then this evening. I crashed 2 times, hard with getting around at Eau Rouge. I lost around €6000 with those crashed, that was a bit sad.
So, I've decided really not to crash anymore and then someone crashed in front of me and decided to stick there. I hit him hard and lost all my money..

I would really appreciate if I can start all over again! I think Rennsimulaten is a great server with nice drivers :)

Steam ID: 76561198128952374
Bartuss1989
Bartus1989

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 29 Mai 2019 15:06 #337596

• xybit
  • xybits Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hallo miteinander...

Habe das Problem, dass bei mir steht ich bin geblacklisted?
Wollte gestern mit meinem Bruder auf euren Servern fahren, wobei ich dann nicht draufgekommen bin.

Dabei weiß ich nicht einmal, dass ich bei euch gefahren bin?

Würde gerne eine Chance bei euch kriegen, damit ich ordentlich fahren kann...

Freundliche Grüße
Thomas | XyBiT

Steamprofil: steamcommunity.com/id/XyBiT/

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 30 Mai 2019 13:37 #337607

• Wassmus
  • Wassmuss Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Why doesn't people use their brakes? Do they think it's faster to use other cars as brakes by ramming them? And why do they ram you when you are trying to pass, both on straights, and in curves by letting you by and then just all of a sudden smash right into you? Even on qualifier!

I have run out of money before, I didn't really know about the money system so i diddn't get many clean laps, but still I didn't crash into other people. If they are faster they should be let by, not sabotaged.

Isn't there any way you could add a feature in the KMR system that gives money back after someone got kicked for crashing to much. So that people who actually try to get clean laps actually can have a chance to keep their money. I am not talking about those who run 2:20 and lower on Spa, but those who run around 2:25 and up that actually race with those who can't find their brakes, but still even if you are not the best, still try to race in a clean and respectfull manner.

This last race I did: Hit in the back at the start and spunn, pretty much last at this point, passing one or two cars, find myself behiind a car that is opening up the line for me but i don't get a clean chance at passing so I wait and I got the chance on a straight but he desides to ram me and I spunn, get back and pass one car again, behind the same guy again, this time in a corner he lets me in and then rams me, before I could catch up to him he got kicked for crashing to much, not that I had lost several thousands already, then theres the long straight after the start and there's a car driving slow, and just as I pass him he swings out for no reason and hits me.
This caused me to run out of money and get kicked. I don't think that's fair.

You have already given me a second chance so I don't expect another one but please try to figure this out with the developer of the KMR system. So that people who actually try to race clean can get a better chance.

Best regards, Wassmus
steamcommunity.com/id/Wassmus/

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 30 Mai 2019 14:15 #337608

BillyTucson schrieb:
Hello, I'm Marcelo and I really enjoy running on the servers of yours (GTR2 and Assetto Corsa).
In the Assetto Corsa, running in Spa, I got involved and some accidents and made some mistakes and walked off the track and now I do not have enough points to start running again, please I really would like to race again on your server.

Thanks in Advance

Its the same with me. I would also enjoy playing on the server and watch more for my money.
Steam: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330760394

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 30 Mai 2019 17:55 #337611

• Yossa
  • Yossas Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
hi, could you reset my points please?
thank you!

Jacopo Yossa
steamcommunity.com/id/jacopoyossa
Letzte Änderung: 30 Mai 2019 17:58 von Yossa.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 30 Mai 2019 20:00 #337612

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Fresh money for everyone up to here, but don't waste it all on the first corner! :woohoo:

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 31 Mai 2019 15:18 #337620

• d3ltaz3ro
  • d3ltaz3ros Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Thank you very much, BlackHawk. :)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 02 Jun 2019 14:37 #337656

Hi, due to a series of mostly bad starts in race where I tried my best to avoid hitting anyone, my money has ran out and I would appreciate if I can get some back, I really like your servers and I enjoy my time. Im respectful to others and try my best despite being a rookie. Thanks!

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272018809
Pablario

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 05 Jun 2019 22:05 #337684

• Luke
  • Lukes Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello,
I have ran out of money on your spa GT server and would really like some more please as it is the only server i like to play on the game. I avoid accidents move for blue flags but only just getting back into the game after over a year i crashed quite a few times going over white lines and lost all my money can i please have some more.
steamcommunity.com/id/lukesouthall/

Thanks Luke
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.071 Sekunden