Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 10 Aug 2018 15:35 #332728

• IC3
  • IC3s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hey!
First off, sorry for English, I can read german a bit, but not write it somehow. I hope you guys don't mind!

I am Roy, a 23 year old selfcalled hobby simracer from The Netherlands. I have been playing on the rennsimulanten/de servers for quite a while now.

10 minutes ago i was playing. I was on my outlap, 4th corner on spa, a person called Robert crashed intro me in the back, completely intended to crash intro me.
I saw in the top of the screen something like, you have a warning, make contact once more and you will get a ban. This was my first contact. When i respawnd my repaired car I left the track, after 2 corners i saw in the leaderboard Robert was behind me. He crashed intro me again, and i got instantly kicked/banned...

My question; Is this reversable? Because i would like to keep playing the server(s). Also; Isn't there another way to not let this happen? Maybe some more slack before the autoban kicks in? ( i dont know if i got kicked or banned automatic, it looked like the last one. )

Kind regards,

Roy ter Veld
Ic3
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 13 Aug 2018 20:26 #332776

• Mr_Roschie
  • Mr_Roschies Avatar
  • Simulant
  • .... Hup Holland .... Events und Plakaten
Hi Roy ,,

Strange storry .. normally the driver who crash into you get banned .

Also greets from The Netherlands ( Roermond )
Most overtakes 2016 , 2017 !!!

Livestream YouTube : www.youtube.com/channel/UCJLPg_pFHJK_uYsrY08v5fQ

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 14 Aug 2018 14:32 #332784

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
IC3 schrieb:
My question; Is this reversable? Because i would like to keep playing the server(s). Also; Isn't there another way to not let this happen? Maybe some more slack before the autoban kicks in? ( i dont know if i got kicked or banned automatic, it looked like the last one. )

Kind regards,

Roy ter Veld
Ic3

You should be able to drive! The auto kick option only works for one race!
If you still can not drive, send me an PM with your SteamID. B)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 15 Aug 2018 14:31 #332795

• Heinz_39
  • Heinz_39s Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Hi, i practice simracing since 2005. I like very much the AC rennsimulanten DE 8 server of Spa. But what is very frustrating at this server is that you don't do enough effort to kick or ban these people (permanent) who's only joy is NOT racing but destroy people's races who having a fair combat and most off all a clean race. You should take an example at Iracing how they do that. I know it is a public server but at least you could try to do something as making a minimum time qualification to may participate the race. Yesterday at the server you banned a person (Lone One) who's only intention was hitting people, riding backwarts on the track etc..., the next race, he was already back. That is frustrating, Is it not possible to ban a person for a week, or a month? There are even guy's who ask what a blue flagg means??? I am sorry but if you don't know this, you don't belong on a race track.
A racer called Noob, yesterday. A real fast driver, we are in a battle. Clean so far, at the last lap he is leading 1 sec. Than he hit's a backmarker at Malmedy, so i am leading. At Blanchimont i was lifting the throttle because i did not wanted to win like this. He deserved the first place. Just before the bus stop i receive a full throttle hit at the rear. I get back on track because i was far ahead. So i drive towards the finish line but wait there for Noob, he passes me and win his race. I congratulate him. I log out and wanted to see the replay of that race, Guess who hit me so hard at the las corner??? Yes, is was Noob, so frustrated as he was he cut the corner, no braking and slammed in to me. I was really disapointed, These things shouldn't happen and thats why i want the punnishments more severe.
Don't get me wrong, what you people do here is magnificent, but your rules should become MORE strict like it is in real racing. And if people are not agree, they should seek another hobby.

Kind regards, Heinz Vanderhoydonck.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 07 Dez 2018 17:46 #334905

• BusyBody
  • BusyBodys Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Bonjour,

Suite a un dépassement qui a mal tourné sur spa en gt3, j'ai été kicker. Et maintenant les sponsors ne veulent plus me payer les pneus pour rouler. Etant un vieux pilote un peux fougueux, je voulais savoir si vous pouviez faire pression sur eux afin que je puisse a nouveau rouler sur vos serveur.

Cordialement.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 08 Dez 2018 21:45 #334944

• BusyBody
  • BusyBodys Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello,

Following a passing that went wrong on spa in gt3, I was kicker. And now the sponsors do not want to pay me the tires to ride anymore.to Being an old driver, I wanted to know if you could put pressure on them so that I could roll again on your servers.

Cordially.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 16 Dez 2018 05:15 #335056

Hello, I'm Marcelo and I really enjoy running on the servers of yours (GTR2 and Assetto Corsa).
In the Assetto Corsa, running in Spa, I got involved and some accidents and made some mistakes and walked off the track and now I do not have enough points to start running again, please I really would like to race again on your server.

Thanks in Advance.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 29 Dez 2018 20:50 #335322

• Susosi
  • Susosis Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello as a "new" racer cos i didnt really have a time for racing last times,
short story. Few mistakes likes that on 1st laps and i was done with money. I really like to race but getting kicked from crashes i couldnt avoid is kinda pain.
I'm driving from inside view so i didnt see him but for sure he saw me. Mistake was made.
Letzte Änderung: 29 Dez 2018 20:52 von Susosi.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 30 Dez 2018 11:47 #335340

• metal
  • metals Avatar
  • Erfahren
Hallo AdminsfFalls XxVCaferBaba06xX um Entsperrung oder Geld verlangt, bitte Ignorieren. Der hat gerade auf der Strecke nur absichtlich gerammt und mich in der Boxenausfahrt extra gerammt. Ist dann aber nach 2 min. vom Server geflogen weil er kein Geld mehr hat.

Cheers

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 30 Dez 2018 12:32 #335343

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
Susosi schrieb:
Hello as a "new" racer cos i didnt really have a time for racing last times,
short story. Few mistakes likes that on 1st laps and i was done with money. I really like to race but getting kicked from crashes i couldnt avoid is kinda pain.

Didn´t see your break lights at 0:36m to avoid that crash!?

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 30 Dez 2018 13:07 #335347

• MB
  • MBs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hallo,
I got banned from rennsimulanten.de events.
Unfortunately crashed in to another car during qualification at BMW M3 Gruppe A @ Vallelunga Classic race at december. I thought I slip by a spining / sliding car, but I miscalculated and crushed and lost all the money at once ;(
I always try to avoid any contact and often my race is being ruined by kicks in the back.
I really like this class and would like to get beck on this server please. I hope it is possible.
Thank you.

My Steam name is Martins_Bruns (Name Martin Bruns, Nick MB)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 30 Dez 2018 20:08 #335372

• Heinz_39
  • Heinz_39s Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Hello all, the people who ask here if they can rejoin because of money loss.
Did it ever occur to you that maybe it would be better to do first some practice at the practice mod. I see people driving laptimes of 2.40 and more. Practice control of your car so you avoid crashes and loss of money. Learn to be fast, i can garantee you that you have less collisions at the front part of the race. Go to the setup market, try some setups and adjust them to your needs. It is all for the benefit of yourself. I make sometimes collisions too, but most of them are with drivers from the back and not in front with my competitors and our battles are at the limit but we respect eachother and give space to the oponent. My first races here were 2.24's aswel but i can say that with lots of practice my pb is 2.16.8. And still there are aliens who do much better, so yes me too, i still have some work to do to become faster. And if you do this, you wil not have any money problems.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 24 Jan 2019 15:25 #335850

• Striezel
  • Striezels Avatar
  • alter Hase
Fahrer rukamatuno bitte auf Dauer bannen. Ist mir gerade absichtlich etliche Male in den Tatuus gefahen auf Server 2.

rukamatuno
Formula Abarth
Highlands Short: 02:47.160
24.Jan.19 15:00
Grüße Striezel
CPU: Intel Core I7 2700K | GPU: | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (1333) | Board: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Monitor: LG 34UM95-P| | Wheel: Logitech G27 Audio: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series, Logitech Z5300
Letzte Änderung: 24 Jan 2019 15:40 von Striezel.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 03 Feb 2019 21:31 #336006

• Alex
  • Alexs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Bitte sagen Sie mir, wie kann ich auf diesem Server aufgelöst werden ? heute wollte ich aber nicht gehen lassen, wofür ich blockiert wurde, weiß ich nicht, bitte brechen Sie ab,wenn etwas falsch ist... STEAM_0: 0: 64179365

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 04 Feb 2019 16:25 #336010

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Alex schrieb:
Bitte sagen Sie mir, wie kann ich auf diesem Server aufgelöst werden ? heute wollte ich aber nicht gehen lassen, wofür ich blockiert wurde, weiß ich nicht, bitte brechen Sie ab,wenn etwas falsch ist... STEAM_0: 0: 64179365

You was blacklisted because you ran out of money and you had to many collisions.

Try again you should be able to drive now! B) Drive save an clean! ;)
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.062 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang