Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 20 Dez 2019 17:07 #338986

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
tikAddikt schrieb:
i dont know how to reset and be able to race again, pleas ehelp.
Send me a PM with your SteamID64 :woohoo:
apeXNXX schrieb:
I downshifted till R in a race so my engine broke down and I was kicked for running out of money...
A new engine is expansive! Buy a new one with AC DownShiftProtection! :lol: You´ve got a full wallet ^^
Vieira schrieb:
I had some dumb accident ... So, could you please restore my credits?
:huh: What is the opposit of "dumb accident"? - Reset done ;)
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 26 Dez 2019 07:22 #339035

I got Run Out Of Money Because 1 accident, and the accident not by my misstake, im alrdy send request about run out of money, but not got any respond. alrdy waiting 6 month. thank u

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 26 Dez 2019 17:42 #339040

Hi,

I ran out of money today on the Spa sever due to getting rammed from behind into t1 and due to someone parking on top of radillion, which caused a huge crash. Any possibility of getting access to the server again?

Steam name: Duke Silver
Steam ID: dukesilver1

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 26 Dez 2019 20:42 #339045

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
So far everyone has received a new wallet

Merry Christmas

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 27 Dez 2019 05:46 #339046

Hi, I've been playing AC for a while, but even when I was a beginner, I ran out of credits to enter the KMR server, I wonder if it is possible to recover the credits, to play again on the server. Thank you.
My name on Steam is fabio_skynyrd

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 27 Dez 2019 11:21 #339047

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Fabinho Skynyrd schrieb:
My name on Steam is fabio_skynyrd

The profile "fabio_skynyrd" could not be found.

Send me a PM with your SteamID64 ;)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 03 Jan 2020 22:23 #339087

• energylo
  • energylos Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello! Rennsimulaten. I'm kicked from all rennsimulaten servers. All I did was to be on the gt3 spa server and i started from the first play but i messed it up eau rouge and i broke the others. The server writes that: run out money no sponsor is willing to pay you bill. I have been simulating for a long time. I've been racing a lot on your race 07 servers. Im a fair player pls unban me :( Sorry for my bad english. My name in game : Szabesz

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 04 Jan 2020 01:56 #339092

• Slata
  • Slatas Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hi,
I am trying to connect to one of your servers for AC. I got a message "No sponsor is willing to pay your bills". I think it was caused by some of my incidents (I am quite new to online racing and I admit I do mistakes time to time), however I believe at least half of them was caused by other drivers ramming. Is there a way how to join the server again? I am not sure if you can see replays from past, but if you can, please look at them to see I do my best to drive clean.
If it helps, my steam account is "czslata" and my nick in the game is "yay".

I had tried to contact admins via PM, but haven't received answer few days. I have now found this topic, so my apologies for copying the same message to PM and here.
Thanks!

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 04 Jan 2020 11:20 #339095

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
energylo schrieb:
All I did was to be on the gt3 spa server and i started from the first play but i messed it up eau rouge and i broke the others. The server writes that: run out money no sponsor is willing to pay you bill. I have been simulating for a long time. I've been racing a lot on your race 07 servers. Im a fair player pls unban me :( Sorry for my bad english. My name in game : Szabesz

A high-speed collision and the money's gone. A GT3 car like this is expensive, and if you mess it up in EauRouge... :blush:
Pay attention to your crash rate which is a bit too high for a fair driver! The server will show it to you when you enter it. ;)
Slata schrieb:
Hi,
I am trying to connect to one of your servers for AC. I got a message "No sponsor is willing to pay your bills". I think it was caused by some of my incidents (I am quite new to online racing and I admit I do mistakes time to time), however I believe at least half of them was caused by other drivers ramming. Is there a way how to join the server again? I am not sure if you can see replays from past, but if you can, please look at them to see I do my best to drive clean.
If it helps, my steam account is "czslata" and my nick in the game is "yay".

I had tried to contact admins via PM, but haven't received answer few days. I have now found this topic, so my apologies for copying the same message to PM and here.
Thanks!

KMR let you pay for the damage to your car. Just like in the real world, you have to repair every scratch and answer to the team chief. Of course most accidents are caused by the others, but your wallet says YOU have no money left. :blink: Your crash rate is too high!

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 05 Jan 2020 23:13 #339112

• divineman
  • divinemans Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Ehh, no words to say that was a fast drive with a big mistake at the end :(
If its possible to start over with new wallet i would appreciate it :) My steam name is "divineman"

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 11 Jan 2020 13:51 #339153

• marciswe
  • marciswes Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Cant access the server??, can you fix this it says that i have no money and i did not play or crash. :) :) Thanks in advicee

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 13 Jan 2020 22:39 #339185

• Techno
  • Technos Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
:( Hallo allerseits, ich bin Donato R im Rennspiel. Ich habe keine Münzen mehr, weil mein Sohn angefangen hat, auf Ihrem Server zu spielen. Ich kann meine Brieftasche zurückbekommen, id steam: https: // steamcommunity. com / profiles / 76561198031321392 /
danke und sorry für die sprache aber ich bin italienisch.
Hallo :)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 17 Jan 2020 15:03 #339225

• Techno
  • Technos Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Techno schrieb:
:( Hallo allerseits, ich bin Donato R im Rennspiel. Ich habe keine Münzen mehr, weil mein Sohn angefangen hat, auf Ihrem Server zu spielen. Ich kann meine Brieftasche zurückbekommen, id steam: https: // steamcommunity. com / profiles / 76561198031321392 /
danke und sorry für die sprache aber ich bin italienisch.
Hallo :)

Hi, I was excluded from your servers because my son started playing and doing damage on your server at spa cpn the bmw, now I kindly ask you if it is possible to give me back the access to re-enter the server, it tells me that I have no coins and that I have no sponsor, Thanks a lot
Steam account;
https: // steamcommunity. com / profiles / 76561198031321392 /

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 23 Jan 2020 12:25 #339267

• NicholasM
  • NicholasMs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Good Morning I just joined the server and crashed on the outlap (quali) after radillion. Some dude had crashed and drove right back on track as I was driving.
I've got the shadowplay recording but I'll have to edit it first.
I'd like to have my money reset so that I can play again.

SteamID64: 76561198051236073

Thank you in advance

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 23 Jan 2020 22:25 #339279

• Pablo.x
  • Pablo.xs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Good evening, first of all, I want to say sorry for my poor english. :(

I started to play Assetto Corsa on april 2019, at first I didn't know how was the online game and how KMR worked, so, after a time playing (and getting crashes, no intentionally, of course) on your server and others, I ran out of money (KMR-money).

Month after month, and practicing a lot, I manage to get money on other servers but not on yours, due I was not able to enter.

Nowadays, I can say that I'm fully prepared to play again with you guys. I always see your server with lot of good people, I see there's a good community and I would like to play with you and have amazing races...

So, I came here to ask for a second opportunity, I hope that I can get it.

My steamID64: 76561198019439449

Thanks everyone and have a nice day.

I hope seeing you soon on Spa :cheer: :cheer:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.055 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang