Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Kicked from Spa server Assetto Corsa

Kicked from Spa server Assetto Corsa 19 Jan 2021 21:33 #343062

• ZimmO
  • ZimmOs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
I was kicked and i dont eeven do anything, i guy just hit me in the back i roll out to the bars come again to the track spinning like crazy and the guy hit me again, after some seconds i got voted to be kicked and now im banned for crashing so much, i dont even done a lap ,-, sad time, im a drivere who wants to pratice againts legit and good players and i found yours servers, but i got kicked because i got hited 2 times i dont think thats fair :(
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Kicked from Spa server Assetto Corsa 20 Mai 2021 21:09 #344061

• Luke Solo
  • Luke Solos Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Same happened to me right now. There was a crash in front of me I couldn't avoid but hitting that car that was spinning out of control. I was kicked because my crash counter was too high... haven't touched a car before or after that. I think that crash counter could do need some tuning. This was not the first time I got kicked for nor reason, which doesn't seem to be fair. For without reason I mean: I don't crash into others! I come to rennsimulation to avoid the crash test dummies on the publics and now I am the one who gets kicked... and I don't know for what reason. :unsure: my SteamID: 76561198175586845
Letzte Änderung: 20 Mai 2021 21:25 von Luke Solo.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.029 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang