THEMA: Kunos Testserver geöffnet

Kunos Testserver geöffnet 08 Mär 2019 09:33 #336518

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?thr...layer-testing.55236/
Minolin, post: 1027957, member: 46610 schrieb:
I've set up a special test server for those of you who want to contribute closely.
The server is password protected, as it won't be a good end-user experience if you don't know what you are on.

So if you join (and I highly recommend to do so):
- make sure you always have tyres matching your conditions. In this version, auto-applying the "safe" or "wet" preset doesn't always assign the corresponding tyre. This is even more true for custom setups - here you always are in charge of picking the compound you like
- when the weather changes during a session, and you want to switch tyres - you are out of luck. don't even try to do so, just handle the situation like everyone else does
- this server runs special code with a few fixes, possibly a few bugs because of that and more important: heavy diagnostic
- the server is located in the US (to invent higher latency) edit: may be US, atm EU
- I will also just restart the server when it's time for an update, without warning
- be prepared for surprises
- edit: and please (in advance) forgive me not wanting to talk about anything there, I'm very focused on one crash situation right now

So if you read this, and agree on the terms of service - search for

and use the password

If the driving experience is halfway ok, please also spread the word - the purpose is to have much traffic, and hopefully the situation we are chasing.
Minolin, post: 1028166, member: 46610 schrieb:
ha that had quite a few races. Guys, I can really recommend this for the driving pleasure alone :)
we even had sensible formation procedures and race starts ;)

Server looks good, occasional weather surprises work, I'll leave this open for entertainment. Please try to populate this one as much as possible, so we can maybe reproduce the crash we are searching for with this level of logging.
Letzte Änderung: 08 Mär 2019 09:36 von sps.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Kunos Testserver geöffnet 08 Mär 2019 10:07 #336520

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
Server: Kunos Official Test&Debug server (with extras)

Passwort: ireadthemanual
Letzte Änderung: 08 Mär 2019 10:08 von sps.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden