Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Kissmyrank Server Admin

Kissmyrank Server Admin 08 Dez 2018 18:15 #334940

Waldi Draxler, I hope this answer in English language will be OK for you. (I myself have to read every German post through Google Translate and believe me, it's nothing but "miese Übersetzung". :lol:

It is most of the time no problem to be racing with North- and South Americans, and Asians who all has pings ranging from 100 to high 200's, but some times Kmr isn't able to recognize any lag and I think that might be due to poor hardware on the racer's end in many cases, like a poorly performing GPU. (Any argument will be welcomed.)
Lowering the ping limit to under 100, would exclude many regular drivers from east and from west, and I think that would be a loss for the servers as well.

One thing that can be quite annoying at times is in the start up phase of a race when the net or/and the hardware of the client has to cope with a lot of other car positions so that it makes him lag for a short period of time, but I really don't know if there is anything to do about that as long as Kmr can't, if there's isn't an adjustment in Kmr where to set the response time shorter for when to kick a lagger or high pinger.
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 08 Dez 2018 18:53 #334941

• B Iz
  • B Izs Avatar
  • Bambini
The netcode of this game is good enough to concede to geological restrictions.

We have raced and experience before in OLD games with poor netcode such as LFS, F1c (terrible), RF1 and we made it work. We have a habit to be careful and consider our ping as a result of this experience. Asetto Corsa is extremely good, the cars do not bounce and warp nor ghost within eachother. Contact, if any, is quite precise.

The only problem is when you have two players that 300ping racing eachother, the round loop becomes player A -> server -> player B, 600~ping. Still, what if I told you, it was possible to still race? We do. I'm not the only Australian on the server, and we make it work.

I see more idiots, crashers, people serving penalties on racing lines, failure to obey blue flags or blatantly taking out people on lead lap far more by <100ping "crashkids".

My opinion, 20k is too much to start with and provides healthy margin for error, stupidity. Perhaps, my tolerance is low.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 08 Dez 2018 20:41 #334943

dear EAO hector

1st. sorry for starting this discussion in german,
but as i c, your german is not so bad!

you are absobloodylutely right.

i love to race ricky (NZL) and DOC (GER) and feng chui (CHN) and E.T. (...) :)

and the worst thing in a community of goodwill racers would be to exclude someone!!!

where would u draw a line?

let us sharpen this KMR thing

sincerly

waldi

Kissmyrank Server Admin 08 Dez 2018 23:44 #334946

Dear Waldi, I really don't know.
As of now, it seems like even the Australians can get on with not too much of a lag, and they are the ones with the highest ping usually, in addition to the Japanese and the Chinese.
If there isn't a way in Kmr to "sharpen the edges" without lowering the ping limit, I think we just have to live with it.
What I use to do whenever I see someone lag or even "warp" is to tell them to get the f* out of there, but some times they listen and some times they don't, leider. :(

Kissmyrank Server Admin 09 Dez 2018 13:44 #334953

• Striezel
  • Striezels Avatar
  • alter Hase
Waldi Draxler schrieb:
hi all

grundsätzlich ist dieses KMR die beste momentan mögliche regelung

ich finde die admins und das tool reagieren sehr schnell auf unfähige fahrer

beibehalten JA
feilen JA

fehlstart -> pit
blaue flagge zu oft ignorieren -> schwarze flagge

zum ping

racer, ich fahre mit der occulus, und wenn die ganze welt rund um dich lagged, ist es tausendmal anders als auf dem bildschirm.
bei einem gegnerischen ping von jenseits 100 stoppt bei 300km/h plötzlich mein gesamtes gesichtsfeld, meine gesamte welt auf 0 km/h, sodaß ich angst habe meine zähne im thrustmaster zu verliehren :woohoo:

wenn ich mir die erlaubten pings am server ansehe, hab ich das gefühl, der server glaubt an außeridische :side:

ich würd mich freuen, wenn der erlaubte ping auf eine 2 stellige zahl reduziert werden würde

;)

love
peace
and forklifts

Joo direkt dabei Fehlstart Pit und blaue Flagge schwarze Fahne wären meinens Erachtens auch am wichtigsten
CPU: Intel Core I7 2700K | GPU: | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (1333) | Board: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Monitor: LG 34UM95-P| | Wheel: Logitech G27 Audio: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series, Logitech Z5300

Kissmyrank Server Admin 09 Dez 2018 15:54 #334961

Striezel schrieb:
Waldi Draxler schrieb:
hi all

grundsätzlich ist dieses KMR die beste momentan mögliche regelung

ich finde die admins und das tool reagieren sehr schnell auf unfähige fahrer

beibehalten JA
feilen JA

fehlstart -> pit
blaue flagge zu oft ignorieren -> schwarze flagge

zum ping

racer, ich fahre mit der occulus, und wenn die ganze welt rund um dich lagged, ist es tausendmal anders als auf dem bildschirm.
bei einem gegnerischen ping von jenseits 100 stoppt bei 300km/h plötzlich mein gesamtes gesichtsfeld, meine gesamte welt auf 0 km/h, sodaß ich angst habe meine zähne im thrustmaster zu verliehren :woohoo:

wenn ich mir die erlaubten pings am server ansehe, hab ich das gefühl, der server glaubt an außeridische :side:

ich würd mich freuen, wenn der erlaubte ping auf eine 2 stellige zahl reduziert werden würde

;)

love
peace
and forklifts

Joo direkt dabei Fehlstart Pit und blaue Flagge schwarze Fahne wären meinens Erachtens auch am wichtigsten

Ich werde diesmal mein Google-Deutsch versuchen: :)

Was die blaue Flagge anbelangt, ist, dass ich wirklich hoffen würde (nach mehrmaligem Nachfragen), dass die Admins die Reaktionszeit verkürzen würden, wenn die blaue Flagge erscheint, bis sie tatsächlich getreten wird, sofern dies möglich ist.
Es ist oft ein Verlust von Platzierungen, wenn man fast eine halbe Runde hinter einem langsamen blauen Flagger bleiben muss.

What conserns blue flag is that I really would hope (after asking several times for this), that the admins would shorten the response time from blue flag appears until they actually gets kicked, if that is possible.
It often means a loss of placements to be having to stay behind a slow blue-flagger for almost half a lap.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 09 Dez 2018 16:26 #334962

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
EAO Hector schrieb:

Was die blaue Flagge anbelangt, ist, dass ich wirklich hoffen würde (nach mehrmaligem Nachfragen), dass die Admins die Reaktionszeit verkürzen würden, wenn die blaue Flagge erscheint, bis sie tatsächlich getreten wird, sofern dies möglich ist.
Es ist oft ein Verlust von Platzierungen, wenn man fast eine halbe Runde hinter einem langsamen blauen Flagger bleiben muss.

What conserns blue flag is that I really would hope (after asking several times for this), that the admins would shorten the response time from blue flag appears until they actually gets kicked, if that is possible.
It often means a loss of placements to be having to stay behind a slow blue-flagger for almost half a lap.

Half a lap at Vallelunga Classic with a BMW M§ E30 or Nordschleife VLN with a GT3 or Red Bull Ring GP with a Formular 1 Car makes a huge difference, this tool can´t handle.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 09 Dez 2018 17:15 #334963

sps schrieb:
EAO Hector schrieb:

Half a lap at Vallelunga Classic with a BMW M§ E30 or Nordschleife VLN with a GT3 or Red Bull Ring GP with a Formular 1 Car makes a huge difference, this tool can´t handle.
OK sps. That explains, if so.
I thought there were individual settings for each server, like the money payments and track limits are. And also other features, I guess.
Anyhow, I think the response time for now must be around one minute from when you're close behind, even maybe twice as much since the blue flag first did appear, and whether on Nürburgring Sprint, Vallelunga Classic or on Spa, a blue flagger shouldn't need a whole minute to get his a** out of the racing line. :)
Letzte Änderung: 09 Dez 2018 17:51 von EAO Hector. Begründung: additional text

Kissmyrank Server Admin 09 Dez 2018 17:54 #334964

Hello. Due to a couple of early crashes, I have lost all my money. I do my best to be a clean driver. My Assetto corsa name is Sandro Scerri. Can I please be reset?
Thank you.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 10 Dez 2018 07:39 #334973

Hello Admins,

I have enjoyed racing on server 8 (GT2/3 @ Spa) for many months and have many friends that I race cleanly and fast with. However, for the last week I cannot join the server because Kissmyrank says I have no money and no sponsors. Is it possible for you to reset my account, so that I can race with my friends again ?

My steam account is scers012 and I race under the name Sandro Scerri

Thank You

Kissmyrank Server Admin 10 Dez 2018 22:34 #334985

• Kossi
  • Kossis Avatar
  • Bambini
Nun hat es mich auch erwischt...…. Ich fahre eigentlich nur auf dem BMW M3 Vallelunga Server. Mir ist es ein Rätsel wie man eine 1:20 dort fahren kann.....naja Übung macht eben den Meister. Ich liege mit meinen 1:24er Zeiten immer im Mittelfeld oder im hinteren Teil des Rennen. Wenn mir einer ins Auto fährt bekomme ich Strafpunkte......obwohl ich nicht der Verursacher bin......nun ist mein Geld weg und ich kann nicht mehr fahren :dry: :blink: :( …….Für mich ist der Einstieg ins Simracen mit dem M3 gerade richtig......nicht zu schnell und beherrschbar......nur leider fehlen mir jetzt die nötigen Taler um weiter zu fahren...... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Kissmyrank Server Admin 11 Dez 2018 18:17 #334999

• Link3s_Ei
  • Link3s_Eis Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hallo Liebe Rennsimulanten,

Ich habe die Umstellung auf die Kredits leider erst mitbekommen als meine verbraucht waren, und ich keinen zugriff mehr auf euer Server hatte. :(
gibt es eine möglichkeit die Kredits aufzuladen oder irgendwo zu erspielen?
Würde gerne wieder auf euren Severn mit meinen Kollegen fahren können, Hat immer mächtig spass gemacht.

Zur meiner verteidigung ich bin in der Rennsimulation jetzt nicht der erfahrendste, aber stets bemüht mich an die Regeln zu halten unf fair zu fahren.

um eine Antwort wäre ich sehr Dankbar :)

MFG Link3s_Ei

Kissmyrank Server Admin 12 Dez 2018 00:36 #335012

ok so tonight i realised i am back in the server after waiting a couple of weeks i think, however still unsure of how i can earn money? clean laps? im dow to 1000RS so i need to know so i dont get kick out again, had a couple bad crashed going into people who spun out and i could not avoid. also a coule crashes where i spun out and hit a wall so yeah.

how do i go about making some credits back?

Kissmyrank Server Admin 12 Dez 2018 07:15 #335014

Kissmyrank Server Admin 12 Dez 2018 10:33 #335017

• keanos
  • keanoss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • R3E
AfroSamurai schrieb:
ok so tonight i realised i am back in the server after waiting a couple of weeks i think, however still unsure of how i can earn money? clean laps? im dow to 1000RS so i need to know so i dont get kick out again, had a couple bad crashed going into people who spun out and i could not avoid. also a coule crashes where i spun out and hit a wall so yeah.

how do i go about making some credits back?

Drive clean laps
avoid crashes
do not spin out
and the most important - finish the races!
"Das sind die Reifen, Baby! Fahr mal drei Runden, dann sind die ferddich!" - RS Hartl, 09.03.2020, 20:51 Uhr

Du möchtest gerne Rennwiederholungen der Raceroom Events hier anschauen?
Dann schau doch mal hier (www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZy8lIlBw...dAfez3ZLO2ORMJmJ3MKI)
Letzte Änderung: 12 Dez 2018 10:34 von keanos.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.062 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang