Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Botniaring 0.60

Botniaring 0.60 06 Jul 2012 18:23 #181288

Botniaring 0.60 - Author : Jka

www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?ap...nloads&showfile=3982

This is FULL COMPONENT instead of update.

I still managed to make mistake on previous version packaging, so you have to UNINSTALL exist version of Botniaring and REMOVE "Botniaring_FR_BETA_V0.53.rfcmp" file from your "Packages" directory. I try to do better next time, so I can release true update instead of full component.

Changelog:

- added fully functional AIW files on all layouts. Track supports now 26 cars (25 AI's and you) and 13 2-car teams. AI cars can now find their way out from paddocks to the track safely. AIW's are far from perfect, but they are fully functional.
- pitlane was rebuilded to fit full grid requirements
- fixed trees lightning problem. They are not perfect yet but much better than before, especially on low sun angles
- minor improvements on few textures.

I just came back home from Botniaring FinRace weekend. I had a possibility drive around the track with civil car and photographed carefully all missing points of the scenery. I start build new textures and tso's (not all of them, but many...) for next update immediately. Same time I also checked all chambers and elevations of the track. I was pleased to find out, that they are spot on. GPS data (which I used to model the track) was very accurate!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.042 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang