Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Curitiba Reverse Muscle videos

Curitiba Reverse Muscle videos 15 Mär 2017 02:13 #322305

Here is Lap 32 with 12 minutes left on the clock and I am racing Lumpdd whilst T1sch and Sebble are lapping us.
Letzte Änderung: 15 Mär 2017 02:18 von Marlowemaniac.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Curitiba Reverse Muscle videos 15 Mär 2017 13:47 #322314

Hi. Here is onboard plus some replay of the second half of the race. I did really well in the first half only to throw it all away on spins and stop go penalty.

Curitiba Reverse Muscle videos 15 Mär 2017 15:01 #322319

• T1sch
  • T1schs Avatar
  • Routinier
  • rF2 - Admin
Hi Marlow,

you guys had a great overview (while fighting) in that blue flag situation in the first video. That could be a situation from the how-to-drive "textbook" :woohoo: .

Greetings T1sch

Curitiba Reverse Muscle videos 15 Mär 2017 19:04 #322338

Don't know about lump but, perhaps unfortunately, I have a lot of experience of being lapped :)

Not sure if anyone noticed in the practice session but I was fastest for most of this. This was mainly because I suicided the turn one (full speed over the finish line knowing that I was not going to make the turn). I thought this would be quite funny. I then swapped the dukes of hazzard car for something less out of place for the qually. I did a suicide turn one in qually for a giggle and I was going to DQ at the end but my fastest lap shortly afterwards was genuine.

I loved this combination so much. The track totally suited these cars. On Tuesday I spent a couple of hours on setup and practice before the event which helped me be one of the fastest drivers in the practice session.
Letzte Änderung: 15 Mär 2017 19:09 von Marlowemaniac.

Curitiba Reverse Muscle videos 16 Mär 2017 18:12 #322376

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.061 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang