Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: VLN Cup 3 GT-Club

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 05 Jun 2016 20:17 #316315

Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 05 Jun 2016 20:25 #316316

So für alle die nach dem 24H Rennen noch immer lust auf Nordschleife haben gibt es nächstes Wochenende wieder den VLN Cup.
Diesmal fahren wir mit den GT Club Karren aber ohne Golf da das Wetter etwas Experimentell wird.
Ich stelle Server 3 heute schon mal um damit Sich Jeder sein Setup basteln kann. Denn denkt daran am Samstag zählt Jede Runde auch im Quali.
Da es im Cup 2 Streich Ergebnisse Gibt ist noch nichts Entschieden.
Hier nochmal der Zwischenstand im Cup:
www.weissbier-bude.de/images/events_2016...0416/VLN-Wertung.htm

Viel Spass.

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 05 Jun 2016 21:37 #316317

• Charles77seg
  • Charles77segs Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
  • Painbreaker
So eine Sch....e, da bin ich im Urlaub.

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 06 Jun 2016 18:09 #316333

Bin leider auch nicht da :(

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 09 Jun 2016 21:35 #316389

Sorry for English;
Hi chaps. Would it be at all possible, late in the day as it is, for an English gentleman such as my good self to join this rather spiffing series of races?

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 09 Jun 2016 22:22 #316391

Hello Marlow

The VLN Cup is a Race cup with 8 Races on Saturday. Everyony can change to the Race.
The important is that all the Rounds you will drive in Qualification and Race would be note on the Series Results.but the Season is long every Driver has 2 default Results.

Sorry for my bad English

gretz Steve

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 10 Jun 2016 01:54 #316397

Vielen Dank. Marlowe versteht.

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 12 Jun 2016 18:03 #316457

Great event. I loved it.

My engine blew on the strait on lap 7. I was not changing gear at the time. It just died. Very dissapointing. I gues it was due to my not using the autoclutch or any clutch pedal for my shifts up and maybe to much revs on my down shifts. I did notice the damage indicator in the display saying red despite having no crashes.
I started 5th on the grid. I decided on using the Simbin wet setup but with slick tires. The track was damp but not too damp and it was not raining (yet). At the start I 'Vipered' from 5th to 3rd before turn 1 (past the BMW's of Dreo and Dreik). Hardy and Steve who were also in Vipers also raced past the slower accelerating BMW's but I managed to stay ahead of both of them.

At the 9KM.....
www.nuerburgring.de/typo3temp/fl_realurl...seifen-fertig-57.jpg

....Michiage lost the lead of the race on the kerb under brakhing. I watched it happen, a low speed spin, and breaked earlier than usual and this made Steve loose it under braking. I got a simulatnious Viper kiss from both of them in each of my doors but fortuanately had no damage and I was left with some breathing space.

Hurdlitschka's green and white BMW running first and me a few seconds behind him.

Hardy's red Viper third then Dreo, Michiage, Dreik, Fitflex (VW), then Styremann (Seat) making the top 8 leaving Steve in 9th some work to do.

Hurdlitschka was a lot faster than me and pulled away. Hardy was also faster than me but I held him up because letting him past would have cost me time (I used all the racing lines and was trying very hard). I was able to finish lap 1 still in 2nd place. Michiage had slipstreamed and passed Hardy on the strait.

Lap2 (my fastest lap 8:54.79)
It had started to rain but I think lap 2 was possibly the driest flying lap of the race. However, it started damp and got damper so I am very proud of my lap time for this lap albeit I probably cut the track a lot.

Into turn one I wanted to make room for Michiage on my inside but I got oversteer and he did not have enough room and he hit me and nearly came to a stop. Hardy hit him. Spinning him round and he also came to a stop. This worked out well for me as it game me 3 or 4 seconds breathing room on Hardy in 3rd and Michiage in 4th. Steve had managed to overtake cars to be 5th. Then it was the BMWs of Dreik, Dreo, and Da Silva.

Front man Hurdlitschka did an amazing 8:49.191 but Hardy in third did 8:55.682 despite starting the lap with an incident. However, Sebbl must have had an amzing lap as it was a 8:44.604 which got him to 4th place. He started lap 2 in 11th!.
OK thats all I have time to report on so far. I may do some more reporting and some video if people are interested. It may help to promote WBB and get more drivers if I post video on Nogrip and Racedepartment and Simbin as well as here.

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 12 Jun 2016 19:12 #316459

• Sebbl
  • Sebbls Avatar
  • Stammgast
Marlowemaniac schrieb:
Great event. I loved it.

My engine blew on the strait on lap 7. I was not changing gear at the time. It just died. Very dissapointing. I gues it was due to my not using the autoclutch or any clutch pedal for my shifts up and maybe to much revs on my down shifts.

Must be due to too early downshifiting. I didn't use clutch pedal or autoclutch aswell and only lost 3 or 4% of engine over the whole race. ;)
You were oversteering a lot into the corners which is also a sign of early downshifting.

VLN Cup 3 GT-Club 12 Jun 2016 21:11 #316461

Hi Together

Sorry Marlow for the Hit at Wehrseifen i have a big understeer at break then come the Gras an throw me into you.

So wir haben eine Neuen Gesamtführenden:

www.weissbier-bude.de/images/events_2016..._Cup/VLN-Wertung.htm

Grüße Steve
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.056 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang