Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Mispatch vehicle

Mispatch vehicle 19 Dez 2008 21:20 #159610

Hi guys,

I have now for the last weeks tried to participate in the Friday evening online event… But every time I have been booted just at race start because of a “mispatch vehicle” but I don’t know why?? I can see all other players/cars within the training and qualifying – some vehicles are gray and not like they should look like.

I have downloaded and installed everything from this side – meaning the mod (vehicle) and the track! So what do I do wrong? :silly:

I have just been booted from the Porsche GT3 cup tonight! Hope some of you can help me – unfortunately there is a whole week until next race :(

Thank you in advance….

Best regards,

Frank

BTW: Merry Christmas and a happy new year to every one…
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Mispatch vehicle 19 Dez 2008 22:02 #159612

You also have installed all Addon-Skins for this mod? If not this is the reason why you've been kiccked before the race have been started.

Best way to get all the content you need to participate in Buden races is using the Autoupdater.

Cheers

B8man

Aw: Mispatch vehicle 20 Dez 2008 01:09 #159619

Hi,

Thank you for the answer… I also got these from 51!N

51!N schrieb:
Sorry to say, but B8man´s answer in the forum is not correct. If you do not have all the cars you´ll just see the grey cars. Mismatch means there are different versions on the server and on your computer. Or you may have installed some other mods with Porsches in it, like vln for example. If you want to race on the "Bude" you should make a new, clean installation of rF and then use the autodownloader

I tried to make the auto-downloader work and I think I did it – there was a lot downloaded… But anyway it still doesn’t work, so now I have uninstalled rFactor from my PC and started all over – luckily I got the e-mail with my license key so I can re-activate rFactor…

But I think I have leaned the lesson – I will make a copy before I start to improve the game with mods… :blink: And I also have found out how to make the AutoUpdater work!

Thanks a lot…. I will let you now if I succeed or not!?

Aw: Mispatch vehicle 22 Dez 2008 23:12 #159669

I have now installed the rF from the beginning again and downloaded the AutoUpdater incl. sub-program.
It seems that I got all the tracks but I'm missing some cars... Where to should I download them - my new AutoUpdate-folder and in sub-folder "mods" if it's a new car?

I would be glad to participate on friday in the BMW E90 challenge - but the AutoUpdater has not installed the BMW's...

Anyone? Thank you - everyone...

Aw: Mispatch vehicle 22 Dez 2008 23:35 #159671

Hello,

if you have installed and configured the autodownloader all should be downloadet. If you are not sure that you rF is complete, you can use the button 'Reinstallation'. The software checks your rf now and install the files if something is missed.

BMW E90 is a part of our BBTC Touringcars.

greets
slomo

Aw: Mispatch vehicle 23 Dez 2008 22:23 #159692

Thank you, slomo...

I found the E90's within BBTC as you told me! But could you then tell me where the Porsche 911's are hiding?

I might try an update? What/where should I update?

Sorry all my dumb questions - but I'm total newbe into this rF - I love the game...
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang