Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: 21.04. APEX Sprint-Cup Rennen 7 @ SPA

21.04. APEX Sprint-Cup Rennen 7 @ SPA 22 Apr 2017 12:26 #323368

• Chaos7
  • Chaos7s Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Moin,

dass war eine Geile Strecke!!!

Schade, dass ich beim Start im Weg stand, aber leider hatte mein Lenkrad den Nullpunkt verlohren und es hat mich nach links verrissen.
Ich konnte mich ja noch einmal bis auf Platz 10 vorfahren. Dann hat das Lenkrad noch einmal gehart. Zu allem Überfluss wurde es mit dem Sprit knapp. Ich musste 3 Runden vom Gas gehen. Ich habe nicht darauf geachtet wieviel ich nach tanke :blink:
Fazit. Alles super. Alles ist sehr kultiviert gelaufen. Meine Zeiten waren nicht soweit weg von der Spitze (Seppi zählt nicht).

Ich freumich auf die Grüne Hölle. :sick: :woohoo: :evil:

Gruß
Chaos
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

21.04. APEX Sprint-Cup Rennen 7 @ SPA 23 Apr 2017 10:32 #323393

• Cavallino
  • Cavallinos Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Hello to atll

I have seen the points for all races of this championship and I think there could be a mistake.

Last fridady in Spa I did not finish the race due to a accident at the entry of Bus Stop chicane (last one). I tried to continue, but I retired at Les Combs. When I crashed, the time left was 9 minutes, less than the 75% of the race to get 20 points...

I think I get 20 points for this race instead of zero... Could you correct it?

Greetings!

21.04. APEX Sprint-Cup Rennen 7 @ SPA 23 Apr 2017 11:59 #323398

• Dobbie
  • Dobbies Avatar
  • Profi Simulant
  • Herrenfahrer im Langstrecken-Team Rennsimulanten
Hi Cava,

yes, you´re right on the first look! But we had talked in the background about an decision for this circumstances. We decided to let it in this way. We set the 75%, because we has seen guys in the past (i think it has been Champ-Car series), who has crashed early in race, drove into pit and came out for last lap and got the points for ending race.
At consequence of this, we decide to only give points for oncoming racers who did 75% of race.

We has did it all the races, so there is all the same for all racers they haven´t finished the races. The Excel sheet for the results were automaticated by Jeal and will not count driver which dnf. So there is no disadvantage for you or someone else! ;)
Grüße vom Dobbie

21.04. APEX Sprint-Cup Rennen 7 @ SPA 23 Apr 2017 16:56 #323403

• Cavallino
  • Cavallinos Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Yes, but I have completed more than the 75% of the race, and I didn't get points...

I crashed at Bus Stop chicane and I lost one front wheel. O made a pit stop with no good results, because "my team" did not fix it.

So I went to the track and try to finish the race, but the car was undrivable and I made a mistake after Les Combs chicane, with only 9 minutes left for the finish of the race.

The 75% of the total tome are 45 minutes, so I raced more than this time, and I think I get 20 points on this race instead of zero.

But remember... this is only a game and I only race for fun! I donm't want to create any kind of problems on forum or similar!

21.04. APEX Sprint-Cup Rennen 7 @ SPA 23 Apr 2017 17:34 #323404

• Isbjorn
  • Isbjorns Avatar
  • Jungspund
Hi,
I think Dobbie meant that you really have to see the checkered flag in the end to get those 20 points for finishing. If I got him right the 75% are only an additional requirement to prevent people who crashed early from rejoining in the last lap. I don't know if you're into programming but if you are I would describe it as

if driver.sawCheckeredFlag && driver.completed75Percent then driver.points += 20;

Sorry for that it just came to my mind :cheer: However, as you said, fun is more important than points :)

21.04. APEX Sprint-Cup Rennen 7 @ SPA 23 Apr 2017 22:59 #323417

• Dobbie
  • Dobbies Avatar
  • Profi Simulant
  • Herrenfahrer im Langstrecken-Team Rennsimulanten
Yes, it´s right and as i seen now as i have a look in the first post of the original post i´ve written it; sorry, but i can´t remember everything detail of every event :oops: . Look here!

I´ve wrote, "...Ankommen: 20 Punkte (nur mit überfahren der Ziellinie und mind. 75% absolvierter Renndistanz)..."

That means, you have to cross the line at checkered flag and done minimum 75% of overall distance. Don´t know if i´m right, but i mean to remember, that´s this regular motorsports rules, even in F1. I think you could get points, if you escape race without 75%, if you maybe P5 and all drivers behind you escape before. You´re P5 and got points for that, but you didn´t end race and can´t get arriving points! I´m not sure, but i´m think that right.

And Isbjorn is right, most drivers could generate more points by arriving that by position, so they can earn 20 points for finish race after crash in first lap and waiting until the last lap and cross the line. That´s not sportsman like in my opinion and i hope in your´s too!?

Sorry for that, but that´s first time we discuss about that circumstances. I hope it is comprehensibly for you!?

But remember: Racing can be more hard than your situation, think about Toyota in LeMans 2016, issue on finish line one lap before end and at least not in result because of out of minimum lap time :ohmy:
Grüße vom Dobbie
Letzte Änderung: 23 Apr 2017 23:02 von Dobbie.

21.04. APEX Sprint-Cup Rennen 7 @ SPA 24 Apr 2017 19:34 #323427

• Cavallino
  • Cavallinos Avatar
  • Grünschnabel
Isbjorn schrieb:
if driver.sawCheckeredFlag && driver.completed75Percent then driver.points += 20;

Sorry for that it just came to my mind :cheer: However, as you said, fun is more important than points :)

I know some of programming, and with this line you have solved my question...

And remember... FUN IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN POINTS!
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.048 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang