Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Car mods and the BBB servers?

Car mods and the BBB servers? 28 Feb 2008 09:16 #154470

The #1 server has been exclusively the BBTC cars during February, which I expected, given this mod was made especially for our community.

However, does this mean that the #1 server is going to be just the BBTC mod for the forseeable future?

If so, are there plans to change the setup of the #2 server, so that is we want to race something different to BBTC, we can race on a bigger variety of tracks?

Personally, I am not a fan of the #2 server in its current form, because I prefer to race at tracks < 3 miles long ;)
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Car mods and the BBB servers? 28 Feb 2008 11:01 #154472

N0body Of The Goat schrieb:

Personally, I am not a fan of the #2 server in its current form, because I prefer to race at tracks < 3 miles long ;)

actual state of affairs:

server #1 BBTC
server #2 Long tracks
server #3 open wheeler
server #4 different mods

I think enough choice for everyone.

B8man

Re:Aw: Car mods and the BBB servers? 28 Feb 2008 18:26 #154476

B8man wrote:
actual state of affairs:

server #1 BBTC
server #2 Long tracks
server #3 open wheeler
server #4 different mods

I think enough choice for everyone.
B8man

Not when you consider that #1 server gave us the choice of over 15 mods and 20 tracks that changed every month, until BBTC came along ;)

#2 server gives us all the mods that used to be on #1 (I believe, not definite), but there is the current limtation of less than 10 very long tracks, which are not likely to change much each month. There is also little fun in driving a Lupo, for example, around Circuit de la Sarthe :(

Perhaps we could find a way of splitting the touring car mods into two groups, according to their power or some lap times by AI drivers?

We could then put the slower group on #1 server on the smaller tracks (which suit these slow cars), while the faster group cars go on #2 server with the longer tracks (Grand Prix circuits; Oldring; Rattlesnake Point; Le Mans; Toban Long etc)?

Aw: Car mods and the BBB servers? 28 Feb 2008 18:40 #154477

The more mods the bigger the probs with being kicked from server when other racers left the server, so I appriciate that there is only one mod on server #1 and a choice of other mods on the other servers.
..and in my opinion the choice of mods on server #4 (Gallardo, Mclaren etc) are a good match.

B8man

Aw: Car mods and the BBB servers? 28 Feb 2008 20:54 #154478

Just a little bit more changes on the servers could help here.

Why not use server 4 like RFC does, for track days or mod days?

For example, choose 5 tracks, put one mod on and let it run for some days. Or put together the Lupo, Octavia and Beetle for some days... there are so much possibilities here

Or lets have some days of Nascar racing, I know some people would appreciate that :-)

Greatest thing about having so much servers is to be able to try out some things and to be creative... if something doesnt work... next try...

Aw: Car mods and the BBB servers? 29 Feb 2008 09:51 #154480

Hallo,

es wundert mich immer wieder: Wenn sich in einem deutschen Forum, zwei deutsche Mitbürger in englischer Sprache streiten!:laugh:

Gruß Bernhard
ei_gudd_dann.jpg

Aw: Car mods and the BBB servers? 29 Feb 2008 10:25 #154481

erstens: Wer streitet hier?

zweitens wurde der "fred" in englisch gestartet und ich finde, man sollte das respektieren.

Sonst versteht der Herr "Niemand von dem Bock" ja nix mehr.

:laugh: vielleicht in zukunft mal noch ne übersetzung ins Saarländische???:laugh:

Aw: Car mods and the BBB servers? 29 Feb 2008 18:01 #154483

ich würde mir einen weiteren, BBTC-ähnlichen Server, wünschen. Beispielsweise den BMW E21 auf einer anderen (kurzen) Streckensammlung

So gäbe es 2 Server mit BBTC und E21, einen Open-Wheel-Server (auf eine Serie/Mod beschränkt) und einen weiteren Server für z.B. Special-Events (HRC, Stockcar Shootout, DirtFactor, Drift Revolution, Truck Racing etc.)

just my two cents
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.036 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang