Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Vimeo deleted my account no warning.

Vimeo deleted my account no warning. 25 Jan 2011 22:55 #275067

FYI use youtube for race videos not vimeo:

FYI (if your interested).

Hi Martin,

I'm sorry but your account violated our guidelines: vimeo.com/guidelines

Vimeo does not allow any type of gameplay footage. I'm afraid we cannot restore this account, but we wish you luck in finding another service to better suit your needs.

Sincerely,
Matt Schwarz

To: Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!
Subject: My videos have gone and I can't log in anymore.
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:23:08 +0000

I have requested a new password three times. Every time I get the email below I can change the password but when I try and use the new password I get "The email address and password you entered do not match". I am using the correct email address. I am using google chrome portable which is a web browser. I have cleared my user data including passwords. I have used different password resets each time. Also, all my video's seem to have been deleted. I don't think I have broken any rules. This happened after I posted a video of a sim car race and I used the text to attract other sim racers to join a sim racing league at www.conline.cc/en/

Unfortunately I said in the text "this is and advert for our GTL-Mod league". Maybe you have a 'bot' that suspends accounts that have advertising but I was not selling anything, I was just wanting to attract more drivers to race with. It is not a commercial thing. Nobody has to pay or anything. I now regret saying this thing in the video text.

Please put my videos back or let me download them so I can move them to youtube.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.027 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang