Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Ambush Canyon

Ambush Canyon 19 Sep 2011 00:25 #280834

This track is called SHIFT2U Ambush Canyon.

The car is the Volvo Amazon from the Retro Pack.

I assume the track is in breach of copywrite (I assume code is stolen from another game), therefore I do not admit to driving in the video below, but whoever it was drove with live fraps and with one of his favorite songs playing in the background at the same time as driving. The song is Hall Of The Mountain King by Rainbow and he timed the ending just right (don't miss from 4:40).

Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Ambush Canyon 19 Sep 2011 03:06 #280835

• keanos
  • keanoss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • R3E
I think it is the best, if you delete this video link from here because it is illegaly converted data.

The other thing: I can't get the reason, why you present this video here?

It is no video from a race on one of the wbb-servers, it is no track that runs on one of the wbb-servers (because it's illegal), the driving is bad, the same for the video quality.
"Das sind die Reifen, Baby! Fahr mal drei Runden, dann sind die ferddich!" - RS Hartl, 09.03.2020, 20:51 Uhr

Du möchtest gerne Rennwiederholungen der Raceroom Events hier anschauen?
Dann schau doch mal hier (www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZy8lIlBw...dAfez3ZLO2ORMJmJ3MKI)

Re:Ambush Canyon 19 Sep 2011 23:14 #280852

I guess your the person who gave it a thumbs down on youtube.

There is no harm looking at other tracks and Race07 physics on Shift2 tracks is a good offline experience.

Sorry if my drifting skills are not good enough for entertainment. Learning how to drift help you learn rear wheel drive car control. I am still practicing.

The video shows at 360 pixel in weissbierbude and 480 pixel in youtube. Sorry if it's not good enough pixel or editing.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.042 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang