Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Heeeeeelp !! :)

Heeeeeelp !! :) 28 Okt 2011 13:24 #281600

Hello,

I have recently added and used the Updater-Tool and it is great. I know have hundreds of cars and different car skins and also hundreds of tracks. Unfirtunately i cannot , still, get onto your SERVER 5 to race some DTM cars. This is really frustrating , i have spoken to a couple of people who have offered great advise but i still cannot connect. I have also un-installed the AutoUpdater tool and re-tried. Still with the same outcome.

What is going on !! Lol.

So determined to get this sorted, its friday tonight and am well up for racing a good few hours on SERVER 5.

Please , any more suggestion >??

For those of you that have not read my precvious posts : Under the car section in lobby for weisserbierbude server 5 , its says unknown. It is showing up both DTM's and the GTI so obviously i have the correct ones installed . . . RIGHT ?? ( I downloaded them from the right hand side of the website, not the Auto-Updater) Im told that they are the only three MODS needed to join server 5.

Thanks In Advance.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Heeeeeelp !! :) 28 Okt 2011 13:39 #281601

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
i read your previous posts but cant remember exactly but... you only need the Golf GTI and DTM 2008 to 2010. (+ Track)
What you dont need: Non-Buden Mods which clash with the forementioned mods. If everything is correct, under the cars it just says "DTM 2010 + Golf GTI", if you have a big list with all the DTM Cars (audi xyz2008, audi xyz2009...) and behind that an unkown, you know that you have a mod that is clashing with the dtm mod, because of the model IDs. You have to remove the non-dtm mod to play the dtm mod.

greetings,
Neteye

Re:Aw: Heeeeeelp !! :) 28 Okt 2011 14:06 #281602

Hi Neteye. Ah ok , i have tried removing all MODS but i left in the 2007-2008 DTM installed still , which is why it keeps showng up under the cars section. So if i remove the 2007-2008 DTM MOD , all should be ok. If that does not work still i will remove all MODS and just leave the GOLF GTI and DTM 2008-2010.

Thanks mate.

EDIT: Unfotrunatle I am at work ATM so i cannot try until 6pm thois evening. (UK TIME)

Thanks again.

Aw: Heeeeeelp !! :) 28 Okt 2011 14:48 #281603

The "easiest" way should be to delete the complete Gamedata-Folder and just press "reinstallation" in the auto-updater. This installs all the content from the Weissbierbude again (without downloading if you have the archive folder) and you should have a working installation.

Make sure that you have backed up all the content (tracks & mods) you want to insert manualy and try one by one and see where the problem occurs.

Re:Aw: Heeeeeelp !! :) 16 Nov 2011 18:16 #282078

Hi Info,

if your trouble comes from incompatibility between a Bierbuden-Mod and another one. There is a tool to disable Mods without the need to delete the files itself.

Link to SimRacingManager

hope this helps a little and cheers
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.047 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang