Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ?

What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 13 Feb 2012 22:19 #283892

Hi, love the site its very tidy. I found the Targa Floria track in your race 07 track mods. Its amazing a real credit to the man/men that made it.

I notice weissbierbude host a Targa Floria multiplayer room on 07. What are the car mods i need to be able to join??????

Many Thanks

Boo
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 13 Feb 2012 23:45 #283897

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
hi Boo,

to the bottom right you see a list with our servers. below every server you have the "Info", linking to a detailed list of cars and tracks currently running on the server. on the bottom of each "serverbox" you have pictures of the add-ons you need to join the server, so at the moment server 6 with targa is running with GTR Evolution, GT Powerpack and the Retro Expansion, quiete a big bunch of cars.

hope it helps :)

Greetings,
Neteye

Re:Aw: What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 14 Feb 2012 10:40 #283900

Thank you very much, ill see you on the track.

Thats a lot of cars. Thanks for the help

Re:What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 30 Mär 2012 21:20 #285037

Hi.
I wanted to connect to Server #6 to practice on TargaFlorio track, but i got the "Game not available. Host may be updated, or running mod.." message. In the car class popup, i got 1 "unknown" car inside the WTCC07 line. Don't know what I'am missing.

I'm running the weissbier auto updater, all is ok. I got RaceON, retro, wtcc2010, powerpack, stcc2 also.

Around a month ago, i could connect to the TargaFlorio server. Think I didn't changed anything.

Any help is welcome:)

Aw: Re:What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 30 Mär 2012 21:38 #285039

hi,

you need gtr evolution;)

Re:Aw: Re:What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 30 Mär 2012 22:25 #285040

Sure, i got installed GTR Evolution also. Just checked it in steam, it's installed, file integrity 100% ok.

Aw: What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 30 Mär 2012 23:26 #285042

The most common problem is that someone has mods installed which we don't use here. In R'07 not every mod is working with each other. I guess that's your problem ;)

Aw: What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 31 Mär 2012 05:02 #285044

I had a similar problem some time ago.
It was caused by the "Andy Priaulx Crown Plaza Raceway Free DLC". I downloaded this DLC from Steam before I came to Weissbierbude. It contains the Vectra in WTCC2007, which somehow conflicts with the Vectra you can download here.
When you have downloaded this Crown Plaza DLC try to uninstall it, this solved the problem for me.
You should be able to uninstall it by right clicking on it in the Steam Library and click on "Delete all local files" or something like this.
In my case this DLC didn't show up in Steam, I had to uninstall it via "Control Panel -> Programs and Features".

Re:Aw: What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 03 Apr 2012 22:44 #285154

Hey ren9003, thanks for the tip! It's possible, cause I have the Prialux DLC some time ago (don't know why). I will unistall it, and try it out tomorrow! I hope this will be, cause I don't have any Mod which could cause problem as Hubschrauber mentioned it.
Either way, if nothing works, then I'll reinstall my full race07 package.
Danke.

Re:Aw: What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 05 Apr 2012 16:42 #285203

Couldn't found the Prialux addon. Tried to delete some Vectra folders, no luck. So i had to clean, and reinstall my whole Race pack, it's solved the problem, I can connect to TargaFlorio.

But i still got some problem, or question:
When I wanna go with the "Chevy Camaro 70" car, the server kick me out, saying "booted... possible cheat".
Is the Camaro70 vehicle chooseable, raceable on the next TargaFlorio event?

Aw: What cars are needed to run in your Targa Floria ? 05 Apr 2012 17:38 #285205

Yes, the Camaro is chooseable on the Targa event. But as long as you don't choose the car it shouldn't be a problem ;)
Maybe your steam client didn't download the last patch for the retro pack? (I guess 2 or 3 month ago)
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.048 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang