Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: please read and help tittle hard to explain proble

please read and help tittle hard to explain proble 31 Mai 2012 22:48 #286616

ok so me and a few friends have race injection and auto updater fully updated so we all own every car and every track and mod but if i host a server and pick a class like the club one of the cars in that class (the last one) says unknown so my m8s can not join my server can someone help

sorry for bad typing im no good as can see lol
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: please read and help tittle hard to explain proble 31 Mai 2012 22:58 #286617

hey,

you host the server ingame or use the dedicated server?

which ping is shown in the lobby for your mates?

rg

Re:Aw: please read and help tittle hard to explain proble 31 Mai 2012 23:39 #286621

yes host in game and all ports are forwarded cos my m8s can join with standard cars but not modded cars

Re:Aw: please read and help tittle hard to explain proble 01 Jun 2012 12:19 #286630

ok so look at pic it happens alot i have all cars but in most moded classes with more than 1 car ther last car/s say unknown but i have those cars

Anhang Race_Steam_2012_06_01_11_13_29_31.jpg nicht gefunden

Aw: please read and help tittle hard to explain proble 01 Jun 2012 16:48 #286640

mhh looks strange.

for me it looks like a different installation.
maybe there is a problem with additional mods/cars when you host ingame.

please try the dedicated server. you can find it in the steam library. (see picture)
dont forgett to install the weissbierbuden content in the dedicated server installation.
Gamedata
CustomSkins
etc....

copy paste from your main dirctory or you create a hardlink to the main directory

main:
steam->steamapps->username->race07

server
steam->steamapps->username->race07ds

rg

Anhang 3.PNG nicht gefunden

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.040 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang