Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers

Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers 01 Nov 2012 00:08 #290617

Hi,

Servername : www.weissbierbude.de_3
Track : Nordschleife VLN WBB

I was in a qualification lap, in the straight line, then two drivers deliberately pushed me off the track. What's wrong ?

Regards.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers 01 Nov 2012 00:22 #290618

I think they didn't load you. It may take a few minutes till everyone loads new players, until then they can't see you.

Aw: Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers 01 Nov 2012 00:23 #290619

• keanos
  • keanoss Avatar
  • Administrator
  • R3E
Were the others already on track as you joined the server? Then they won't see you until they come to the pits, to load reload the cars.
"Das sind die Reifen, Baby! Fahr mal drei Runden, dann sind die ferddich!" - RS Hartl, 09.03.2020, 20:51 Uhr

Du möchtest gerne Rennwiederholungen der Raceroom Events hier anschauen?
Dann schau doch mal hier (www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZy8lIlBw...dAfez3ZLO2ORMJmJ3MKI)

Aw: Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers 01 Nov 2012 00:29 #290620

Anyway, i don´t think that this can excuse bad abuses in the Chat of a WBB-Server... As you may have noticed, a "bad-word-list" is enabled on the WBB-Servers.

Welcome to WBB!

Re:Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers 01 Nov 2012 11:42 #290630

How can i know if those two players saw me ?

About the chat abuse, it's difficult to say a nice word after spending 20 minutes on the track and ending up with the car on the roof due to a terrorist attack (what i was thinking at the time).

Regards.

Aw: Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers 01 Nov 2012 13:14 #290634

If it was me, I didn't see you :blush:

On a Weissbierbude Server you can almost be certainly sure that no one will push you of the track like this on purpose.

You can try to notice if someone sees you or not by watching him in your mirror, but it's hard to tell.

And this can only happen during the training and qualification session, in a race everyone will see you.

Aw: Re:Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers 01 Nov 2012 13:19 #290635

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
LeCassoulet schrieb:
How can i know if those two players saw me ?
Only in their behavior. If they drive "trough" you without even flinching, thats normally a sign of not loaded cars.
The people driving here don't do such things deliberately, so it must have been a problem with unloaded cars. People doing such things deliberately wont drive here for long.
About the chat abuse, it's difficult to say a nice word after spending 20 minutes on the track and ending up with the car on the roof due to a terrorist attack (what i was thinking at the time).
Just beware that the bad word filter does not care about your mood. Just take three long and deep breaths before texting. If a question is written in a kind tone, you might even get an answer :)

Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Re:Pushed off the track deliberately by two drivers 01 Nov 2012 14:29 #290637

Thanks for these informations.

I will pay attention to that bug and i'll use the replay next time to see exactly what happend.

Regards.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.033 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang