Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Hi, I have a problem

Hi, I have a problem 18 Apr 2013 13:40 #295812

Hi,

I actually have a couple of problems:

1. I get booted from the servers immediately upon entering.

2. I can't access all servers as I get "unknowns"

I have a new install on a brand new install of Windows 7 x64 - only the completely up-to-date Weissbierbude auto install, no other mods, etc.

I've read other similar threads but most seem to have other mods installed.

Anything I can do? Thanks.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Hi, I have a problem 18 Apr 2013 14:27 #295813

• Sebbl
  • Sebbls Avatar
  • Stammgast
Have you bought all Add-Ons of the game? If you only have Race07, right now you should be able to enter Weissbierbuden-servers no. 4, 5 and 6.

Do I understand you correctly, that you can enter these servers but then get kicked right after entering the server?

For servers 1,2,3,7 you are probably missing an Add-On. If that's the case, there will be some "Unknowns" and you can't join the server.

Re:Aw: Hi, I have a problem 18 Apr 2013 17:11 #295814

Hi Sebbl,

Thanks for your help, apologies for the slow reply, I had to go out.

Sorry, I should have said - I have Race Injection, which as I understand it, has Formula RaceRoom, GT Power, Retro, STCC and WTCC 2010 ?

I've just checked and I can get into servers 2,4,5,6 but get booted straight away.

On servers 1,3,7 I have unknowns so they won't load.

Aw: Hi, I have a problem 18 Apr 2013 18:02 #295815

• Sebbl
  • Sebbls Avatar
  • Stammgast
Race Injection is good, because it already covers most of the add-ons used.

If you wanna have access to the other servers as well, you will have to purchase GTR Evolution and RaceOn (watch out, that you get a RaceOn, which has STCC included. I think Race Injection only has STCC2).

But, of course, we first have to figure out, why you are getting kicked from the servers. To be honest, right now I do not really have an idea, why that is the case.

You probably just will have to wait a bit until another member reads this problem and has the solving idea. :)

Aw: Hi, I have a problem 18 Apr 2013 18:02 #295816

• Oelfuß
  • Oelfußs Avatar
  • Routinier
For server 1,3 and 7 you need GTR Evo.

Can you post your steamaccount please.

Aw: Hi, I have a problem 20 Mai 2013 15:13 #296898

That is good to know. Now I understand why I see so many unknowns and get the "Host may be running an updated version" or timed out while trying to join. There was one server that I remember actually connecting to once, but I think it kicked me at the launch of the race. I have GTR-EVO on a separate computer. GTR2 separate PC. I actually took my Race On install and fumbled with the files placing them into my Race 07/Injected folder and The cars and tracks show. :woohoo:

Now I have to do this for EVO, I didnt really have any mods for that game, it just played really nice so I just raced long solo runs. GTR2 is still my favorite. Good graphics and sound. And great mods.

I will try to keep you all updated on the configuration needed when adding the extensions. I will try to make a topology for you all. In other words, a tree-chart or the hierarchical structure.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.043 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang