Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: GTRS - DEDICATED SERVER PROBLEMS

GTRS - DEDICATED SERVER PROBLEMS 17 Dez 2013 23:19 #301837

Hi, I installed GTRS MOD and all the others mods in order to work GTRS but when I put the game in the dedicated server only 9 cars appears (camaro and lambo are missing). Does anybody have an idea of what is happening? When I play off line the MOD, in practice for example, all works fine but it doesn´t when I try to host the MOD in de race 07 dedicated server. Thanks.

Leonardo Palermo
Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: GTRS - DEDICATED SERVER PROBLEMS 18 Dez 2013 13:44 #301851

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
Greetings to Brazil.

This might have to do with the Steam "conversion" madness. Before the conversion the Dedicated Server had a separate installation with its own "Game Data" folder. So you could have different content for the Game and the Server.
Now, after the "conversion", I'm not exactly sure if they still reside in different folders or not. They have been moved to the same folder at some stage of the "conversion" but I am not sure if they still are.
So my suggestions would be:
1) Check the local files of the Dedicated Server with Steam. Maybe he needs to shift something around still.
2) Check if Dedicated Server and Game share a "Game Data" folder. If not, check if all the needed content is also installed in the Dedicated Server.

Another thought that just popped into my mind: Do you have other mods (not part of our installation) installed in your Game or Dedicated Server? Because overlapping IDs can have all sorts of strange effects.

Hope that helps,
Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Re:Aw: GTRS - DEDICATED SERVER PROBLEMS 18 Dez 2013 14:12 #301855

Rabble, first of all thank u so much for your reply. And second: u from weissbierbude really rocks, because this GTRS MOD is very well made. Not only the cars physics but the base setup for each car, the tyres options and so on. Congratulations!

Im part of a league named www.brasilrace.com.br and we discovered this mod because of the bierbuden autoupdater. In our league we have brazilians and our brothers from Portugal.

We were considering to use this MOD in the S1/2014, but we need to know if u (weissbierbude) agree with it. You can be sure that nothing will be changed and the MOD will work as u created. The contest will take place in the end of january/2014. If u want more informations I can send to u (rules and so on!)

If u want to know our website will be a pleasure! We have a teamspeak adress and we can chat, but only in portuguese or english (my escuses cos I don´t speak german). Here is our TS3 address: 64.15.138.211.

I´ll check the things that u suggested. Thank u again! I keep u in touch.

Best Regards

Leonardo Palermo
Diese E-Mail-Adresse ist vor Spambots geschützt! Zur Anzeige muss JavaScript eingeschaltet sein!

Re: GTRS - DEDICATED SERVER PROBLEMS 18 Dez 2013 14:46 #301856

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
For using the GTRS mod for a league you would have to contact Neteye. But as you might understand supporting any racing outside of our community is not really in our interest.

The GTRS Mod was developed by our community for our community and is intended to work in our installation. No guarantees are given that it will work with any installation not done (and limited to the content provided) by our Autoupdater tool.

Important: As clearly stated in the Readme. Hosting the GTRS Mod anywhere else but on our page is NOT allowed.

Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Re: GTRS - DEDICATED SERVER PROBLEMS 18 Dez 2013 18:41 #301866

Ok Rabble, I understood your message. Thanks again.

Leonardo

Re: GTRS - DEDICATED SERVER PROBLEMS 18 Dez 2013 18:53 #301867

If I didn´t understand wrong "host for download" is not allowed, but is not our case, we, if Neteye allow us, intend to run the mod in order to have a home competition... all the pilots from Brasil Race will have to download the MODs right from here, but anyway I will ask Neteye if he except us to run GTRS MOD in our servers. I would clear for u that we are amateurs pilots and our league also; we collect few money from our pilots only to pay the server and the hotlaps software, therefore we don´t have comercial purpose, only to have fun and nothing else.

Leonardo
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.056 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang