Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: GTRS I LOVE IT!

GTRS I LOVE IT! 23 Apr 2014 21:27 #304361

Hallo Leute, hello all!

A friendly hello and thank you from Sjonnie for the creators/modders from weisbierbude, autoupdater and the new GTRS v1.0 Mod!

Let's give myself a little intro, hi guys im sjonnie, me and my friends started playing race07 aproxematly 3 months ago and we really enjoy the weissbierbude mods/tracks/skins!

It saves a lot of trouble not to download it all seperatly,

Our group has come from playstation 3 and GT5/6...
This "game" was 1 big bug festival so we ran away... we decided to start with Race 07 because almost all of us have a PC that can play it, and we will upgrade our computers to assetto corsa when it has the multiplayer function, but untill that time...

I run my own dedicated server and host weekly events,

Our events are 1 hour races on the sunday evenings, tracks will be (where possible) the Formula 1 tracks,

So for this week it's Barcalona.

We are so impressed with the GTRS we have a server dedicated to this mod!
(i love how you guys combined the best cars from the last 7 years into 1 mod)

From monday to saturday the server is open for testing/practice/setups with some short 8 lap races( feel free to vote next session, only 1 track loaded), then Sunday 20.15 we have a 15 minute qualify session to start a 1 hour race at 20.30

I just wanto say welcome to all drivers from weisbierbude! (clean and fair)

the server is called "Raceworld.org @ WBB GTRS"

We only ask from the racers that if you feel like joining on Sunday make sure you come and test/practice with us during the week, so we can get used to each other and so that the main event will be über clean & fair!

aggain welcome all!

feel free to join!

hope to see you guys on track!

B) SjonnieLoper

As multiple topics on this forum already explain WBB mods are most of the time not compatible with mods from other sites..

Some known issues wich we have experianced ourselves,

If you don't see the Mercedes SLS , check and uninstall the mod F1RFT2011 (with the sls safetcar)

If you have an unknown for the lamborgini, remove the following mods (backup to another map)

FIA GT'08
FIA GT'10
GT500
SGT
WSGT
GTR2

and all others with the Lamborgini..

Remove/backup from C:/Program.../steam/steamapps/common/race 07/GameData/Teams

Best advice < backup all gamedata and reinstall the autoupdater from this website!

Good luck all..

TS server 173.199.64.244:9206 Dutch/English/German : I can translate where needed..

Live Streaming & Timing :

nl.twitch.tv/sjonnieloper

(We are a group of friends(not a profit organisation), all WBB members.. and we downloaded the mods exlusiv from WBB and we dont redistribute!)
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 25 Apr 2014 00:02 #304376

GTRS I LOVE IT!
Irgendwie lese ich immer "GIRLS I LOVE IT!" heraus:laugh:

Re:Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 25 Apr 2014 22:48 #304387

sailoR1 wrote:
GTRS I LOVE IT!

:lol: B) :woohoo: It got youre attention.... it worked!

(and yes I LOVE GIRLS TOO):laugh:

Aw: Re:Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 26 Apr 2014 07:00 #304388

• Striezel
  • Striezels Avatar
  • alter Hase
Sjonnieloper schrieb:
sailoR1 wrote:
GTRS I LOVE IT!

:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:
CPU: Intel Core I7 2700K | GPU: | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (1333) | Board: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Monitor: LG 34UM95-P| | Wheel: Logitech G27 Audio: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series, Logitech Z5300

Aw: Re:Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 26 Apr 2014 08:08 #304389

Striezel schrieb:
Sjonnieloper schrieb:
sailoR1 wrote:
GTRS I LOVE IT!

:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

yeah :-)

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 28 Apr 2014 10:03 #304461

Removed 3 Cars because of possible conflicting car and class ID's

Mercedes SLS (some tracks too much advantage in speed and fuel cappacity)
Lamborgini Diablo
BMW Z4

It seems that most people (even with mods wich arent from WBB ) can join now!

@ GTRS Modders : is the mercedes being fixed? I cannot find any topics related to GTRS and about the development..

Tip: class id that is barely used by others 189, 211, 214
Car id's that are not used or not often used 124, 128, 132, 134 und so weiter

Gunthar Rowe made a very nice list with free id's wich I have found work most of the times..
Dont be affraid to use ID's from very old mods, because most of them arent being downloaded or played anymore..
If i worked on this mod , i wohuld have made sure its stand alone, and not conflicting before releasing it..
Hope you guys will make this mod more accesible for the main stream autoupdater users..

;) Sjonnie

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 28 Apr 2014 11:50 #304464

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
Hi Sjonnie,

glad you like it :)

I took the modelIDs that were free only regarding WBB Mods, so that works perfectly. There are just 255 IDs, many used by Simbin, and too many other mods that are illegal, so terrible, or are just not run here, so i don't care about their IDs.
By the way the same i handle the AI on my racetracks: I only race online, i dont care about the AI. Maybe a bit ignorant, but too much work that doesn't pay of for me. ;)

The class ID for every GTRS Car is 249. No Problems here.

The SLS is indeed a bit too fast, Race07 fooled us a bit. I'm working on it to get more in line with the others for the next GTRS race here. I'm also working on the hard slicks for all cars, at the moment they are inferior to everything else and there is no real sense in using them.

Greetings,
Neteye

PS: Car ID 134 you mentioned for example is used by the GT Pro Alzen Porsche, which is from 2008... so yeah, old, but still in use :P

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 28 Apr 2014 12:45 #304465

Thank you for youre reaction!,

(Id's I mentioned where out of my head) didnt check the list for them :)

I think (although i understand where you guys are comming from), that not providing feedback/help/suggestions and tips.. will leave out alot of global players that dont speak German language.. on my sever i see alot of Italian, Brittish, Brazilian players (all with GTRS)..

Yesterday the server filled up to max in 30-45minutes and there where some requests to open another server for the expected rush of people joining..

These people should be racing the WBB server to begin with!

But like alot of my friends they cannot join because of the problems they encounter on the WBB servers, a missed chance for WBB.. i would join too if my friends could..

Most people dont know how to install/uninstall mods and its crazy to assume they need a complete new install of R07 and the autoupdater, ( for me its about 9 hours work, and i actually know what im doing) for others they dont wanto or dont dare to..

If you dont mind i wil continu this english topic for those people, and to give some advice what they can do to fix things without uninstalling everything!

This is pottentially the best mod ever on race07 and i think alot of people will try to use it.

Mit freundliche GruB,

Sjonnie

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 28 Apr 2014 16:10 #304467

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
Hi Sjonnie,

the big problem is, and will ever be with the shitty ID system, that mods clash because of overlapping IDs.

255 available IDs
-193 used IDs with WBB Mods
----
62 IDs left

If i look at some Mods...
GTR2: 21 IDs (if whole GTR2)
GTL: 27 IDs (if whole GTL)
GT500: 9 IDs
GT1 08: 12 IDs

It will never work out. And i will never support the straight GTR2 and GTL to Race07 conversions.
The only way you can be safe to race on WBB and other servers is software like the generic mod enabler, where you can switch between mods easily. Then make it for WBB, and other stuff.

A missed chance... maybe. But all the trouble with other mods clashing with ours (or vice versa :P), not mentioning the bullshit track limit of the game (guess why i dont build tracks atm?), we just dont have the time to explain everybody, why maybe something doesn't work, when they don't have a clue what they did to the game, can't give information etc.

Like you said: "Most people dont know how to install/uninstall mods". Then they shouldn't do it, or use the Updater. Users save time because the Updater downloads everything and installs it correctly, it will work smoothly, and we don't waste time troubleshooting in our free time. I prefer to use my free time to fix the SLS for example (it already needed 100h+).

Maybe that all sounds a bit harsh, but if someone wants to drive on the WBB and other servers, you have to manage it yourself. You can try to help them, but i haven't seen anyone here asking why GTRS doesn't work, but those who didn't have the requiered Race07 Add-Ons ("why can i only see the front bumper of car xy?").

So for now i throw some bricks at the SLS to make it slower.

Greetings,
Neteye

Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 28 Apr 2014 17:58 #304476

I'm a total mod freak and must have a few hundred gigs of R07 mods.......
The reason I dont run them any more is because they are mostly not well thought out or produced.
There are some Real gems, but as Neteye says, why waste time trying to figure out why a mod clashes when one could be driving?
This alone makes the WBB updater un-beatable :)

Interesting to hear the SLS is too fast.....

Re:Aw: GTRS I LOVE IT! 28 Apr 2014 19:37 #304479

True, true and sooo true,

As i mentioned in my 1st topic, just running the autoupdater mods is the best fix for all problems!

Aggain thanks for all great work and effort!
I know what it takes to create a car or mod or skin, the work seems endless at times,..

RESPECT!

And the mod enabler is only usefull at a fresh install, of R07 and WBB updater..
And on itself not really easy for windows noobies like my friends..(who all came from plug and play ps2/3)

Deleting some mods from a list is going to be the best option for alot of long time R07 players so ill keep up my list as i discouver more conflicts, not so you can adjust, but so that others who experiance the same "difficulties" has a straw to grab on..

Greetings Sjonnie
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.052 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang