Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: I\'ve lost my Gallardo GT3

I\'ve lost my Gallardo GT3 08 Apr 2008 10:07 #155011

Hi all, if anyone has a quick fix for my problem i'm willing to give them some cash ;)
Just Joking hehe.
Reinstalled Rfactor and deleted/reinstalled download script folders, 4 gig :woohoo: Now for some reason my Gallardo car selection list has got a Proton car in there, no Gallardos. The Proton car list is there with all the cars in it except one which has made it's way to the Gallardo list. The Gallaro zip is in the auto-updater mod folder and also in the Rfactor directory.
Not sure weather to delete/Reinstall autoupdater or to just set to work on the P.C with a Hammer or maybe some explosives :(

Regards In advance Ash.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: I\'ve lost my Gallardo GT3 08 Apr 2008 12:15 #155013

• Schmaik
  • Schmaiks Avatar
  • Stammgast
hi ash!!!

Take a look in the BMW1 folder or the BMW1 AK folder.

(in the game)

the most of us have the lambo there.

dont no why!!!

hope i can help you

seeya on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..........Das Auto war schneller in der nächsten Kurve als ich denken konnte..........

Aw: I\'ve lost my Gallardo GT3 08 Apr 2008 13:23 #155016

As far as I know, the Gallardo is not on the server at the moment. If two mods have teams with the same name (for example team castrol), rFactor tends to show them under the wrong class. This is a little bit confusing sometimes but is no problem. Your rFactor is not damaged

In this case Team Philips is in Gallardo AND Proton, so rFactor shows you Proton-Phillips as Gallardo-Phillips, but it is a Proton.

Re:Aw: I\'ve lost my Gallardo GT3 08 Apr 2008 16:38 #155018

Hallo,

Thx for your help guys, I've found them :silly:
As you said 51!N server 1# is not running Gallardo at the moment. Went in server 2# and all the cars were there phew. See you back on track B)
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.042 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang