Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Auto uploader

Auto uploader 02 Dez 2008 21:14 #159241

Sorry to be a pain guys but can anyone tell me how to open the auto updater? I have downloaded the full package but obviously will need to check for updates occassionaly. I assumed it was automatic and would launch on pc startup?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Auto uploader 02 Dez 2008 22:31 #159247

Hello,

did you install 1stPython and 2nd wxPython before?

vg
slomo

Re:Aw: Auto uploader 02 Dez 2008 23:39 #159252

I followed the download instructions. I have all cars and tracks now. I am uncertain if i downloaded wxpython. Is this a seperate install or is it with the pack supplied on this site?

Aw: Auto uploader 03 Dez 2008 12:14 #159255

• Jowi
  • Jowis Avatar
  • Administrator
sipaldi schrieb:
Sorry to be a pain guys but can anyone tell me how to open the auto updater? I have downloaded the full package but obviously will need to check for updates occassionaly. I assumed it was automatic and would launch on pc startup?

There should be a link on your desktop? (it runs the file "weissbierbude_en.pyw" which is the updarter itself)
Nimm Dir Zeit zum Spielen - es ist das Geheimnis der Jugend

Re:Aw: Auto uploader 04 Dez 2008 13:25 #159281

Yeah i have a desktop icon but when i click it it says it cannot be found and would i like windows to look it up. It does not find anything. Do you think i have missed the second part of the download off? I have all the cars and tracks though. I can access the races on the servers. Just cannot auto update my files.
Thanks for the replies.

Aw: Re:Aw: Auto uploader 04 Dez 2008 14:28 #159292

Hello,

are you using Windows Vista?

If so, deactivate the 'User Account Control' System findable in your usermanager. Install both Python Software again for all user.

If you have a firewall, turn it off for a try. If it work you need to configure your Firewallsoftware again.

If the icon on your desktop won't work, check the Destination-Path to the 'bockbierbude_en.pyw'. If you can't find it, you can download it here again, but before install both Python into the standard folders like 'C:\Programs\Python26\ for Python and C:\Programs\Python26\Lib\site-packages\ for wxPython'.

greets
slomo

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Auto uploader 05 Dez 2008 13:50 #159323

Thank you again guys!
I have a dual desktop with vista and/or xp. Am i going to be better off running with xp? I can soon download the full buden pack again. I am not too hot with pc's!! I really enjoyed my first online racing last night and am keen to be a regular player. If xp is an easier system then thats fine with me.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.036 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang