Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Loading Screens Monaco67!

Loading Screens Monaco67! 10 Dez 2011 22:21 #175702

Hi! I open this post because the truth is not who it is that creates the Loading Screens in the Forum, but I would ask please that if I could create the latest version of the Circuit de Monaco 67 7.0 Culmone67 with Thmb image file is should not ask you to do so, but making it the best and always looking to download this Community circuits just for that reason, keep them with the Loading of rFactor. Here I leave the Circuit Link Spoken:

www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?ap...wnloads&showfile=784

Another issue, the Circuit de Buenos Aires GP1979 is wrong done Loading Screens and also the image Thmb, because the track is not appropriate, which made ​​and published is the Circuit N ° 12, and which he used the F1 Circuit No. 15 sector that has a curved back of the Boxes. If you could fix that too and post the Screen were grateful. sorry my English! Greetings from Argentina!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Loading Screens Monaco67! 12 Dez 2011 00:02 #175711

Sorry, we are not the original creators of these tracks. You need to contact them and ask for permission to change the loading screens.

Best regards

Re:Loading Screens Monaco67! 12 Dez 2011 03:48 #175712

Well, now I just contacted me to ask Culmone67 Permits. If I get these permits? What would make the Loading Screens?

Re:Loading Screens Monaco67! 12 Dez 2011 14:53 #175720

Hello, Permit me Culmone67 asked to make the Loading Screen, there you have it ... I hope by now if they can do because the permissions are. Greetings!

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.028 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang