Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Connection Problem

Connection Problem 26 Sep 2014 10:15 #188485

Hi all, i'm a new player and i don't know how to connect on bockbierbude servers. I've downloaded the autoupdater and it download and install cars and tracks but now i don't know what i have to do to start a online race. I find a guide but it's in German and i don't understand. Can somebody explain me what i have to do? Thanks.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Connection Problem 26 Sep 2014 10:53 #188486

• WhiteClown
  • WhiteClowns Avatar
  • Simulanteninventar
Hello there,

At first, take care that your firewall allows RFactor to connect to the internet ;)
If the autoupdater finished, it will have given you a message like " ready, have fun" or solething like that. Then you have to start RFactor, go to the multiplayer menu and look for the bockbier-servers in the lobby. If you sort the server alphabeticaly in decreasing order, the server are listed in the higher level of the lobby list.

They look like www1.bockbierbude... To www7.bockbierbude

After you found them you just click the one you wanted and the in the right lower corner on the screen, in german its called" Beitreten" in english could be something like join.

Then you will get to the car selector. Take a car from ghe list, hit join again and after that you should be in the garage.

Re:Aw: Connection Problem 26 Sep 2014 13:11 #188487

Thanks for your help i'm gonna try.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.039 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang