Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Big problem with the downloaded tracks

Big problem with the downloaded tracks 20 Jul 2009 11:13 #260284

Having major problems with all downloaded tracks from the bude they all come up as "unknown" in the game even though when I select them the track is there it comes up as unknown? and some cars are not showing up?? it also crashes the game every time I try and use them offline or online I think the problem might stem from this:

I have 3 hard drives and the bude stuff and gtr2 are on the 2nd drive (d) Ive recently re-installed windows on the 1st drive (c) as gtr-evo wouldnt start-up so I re-installed it although the process was over the internet it wouldnt allow me to re-install from the dvd disk Then I installed python stuff but left the bude archive file that I had previously which the updater was happy with but now whenever I look at tracks or examine some of the cars (skins) The tracks are stated as unknown and some crs are not showing.

Short of re-installing windows again :( What else can I do to rectify this problem I was thinking Re-install all the bude data including the storage folder etc. I also have GTR2 and this doesnt have these problems.

If im right how would I do this?? Or what else can I do to fix this problem.

Please help if you can. Thx

Peace

PS I have Race 07, gtrEvo and gtr2
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.044 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang