Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Autoupdater

Autoupdater 02 Jan 2013 16:36 #184442

Is been a long time since i have updated, I see there is no request for the download ticket anymore and when I start AU up I can click update and it starts up. However I keep getting error messages after a few hours which I have tried to do about 5 times now. I have made a donation and filled in the AU FTP access form.How long does it take to get the goodie and also does it auto detect me as logged in and having the goodie/ better access speed? I live in Jakarta and have an unstable internet connection which i fear is the root of my issues. thanks:S
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Autoupdater 03 Jan 2013 19:12 #184451

escargoeater schrieb:
Is been a long time since i have updated, I see there is no request for the download ticket anymore and when I start AU up I can click update and it starts up.
After Christmas all Buden-Members have been granted acccess to ftp for some time as a present. :) So there is no need to enter the download ticket right now.
However I keep getting error messages after a few hours which I have tried to do about 5 times now.
Please post the exact error message so that we can (try to) help you. ;)

Re:Autoupdater 04 Jan 2013 01:31 #184459

Thanks for the reply. My error message box is called exception. The content of the box states; 'exception in transfer thread" also EOFError is in the same box below a large X symbol.

Thanks again look forward to some feedback.

Re:Autoupdater 22 Jan 2013 15:05 #184874

Fixed it, I took PC to work and used a stable connection. Simple in the end!:woohoo:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.044 Sekunden