Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 04 Feb 2019 17:58 #336015

• Alex
  • Alexs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
BlackHawk schrieb:
Alex schrieb:
Bitte sagen Sie mir, wie kann ich auf diesem Server aufgelöst werden ? heute wollte ich aber nicht gehen lassen, wofür ich blockiert wurde, weiß ich nicht, bitte brechen Sie ab,wenn etwas falsch ist... STEAM_0: 0: 64179365

You was blacklisted because you ran out of money and you had to many collisions.

Try again you should be able to drive now! B) Drive save an clean! ;)

Money was about 6000 Euro how to earn money if you can't win the race ? The lock is not gone, is it possible to come back and try again ?
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 05 Feb 2019 15:11 #336025

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Have you read this?:

KissMyRank - What is this?

"But the most important thing are clean laps! For every clean lap, regardless of the lap time, you will get RS credits!"
You do not need to win to earn money!

The lock is not gone? - You got a PM B)

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 12 Feb 2019 05:50 #336113

Hello on steam I go by Bladez but I go by Ryosuke Takahashi on Assetto Corsa. I ran out of money on Spa because I sometimes accidentally cut Eau Rouge taking it flat out, also I sometimes go a little wide on certain other corners so eventually I ran out of credits, but i try to race as cleanly as possible and can usually get within the 2:17's I really enjoy that server a lot and would like to continue to race on it please.
Letzte Änderung: 12 Feb 2019 05:52 von Ryosuke Takahashi.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 12 Feb 2019 10:22 #336116

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
Ryosuke Takahashi schrieb:
... I ran out of money on Spa because I sometimes accidentally cut Eau Rouge taking it flat out, also I sometimes go a little wide on certain other corners so eventually I ran out of credits, but i try to race as cleanly as possible ...

Exactly thats why you ran out of money! You cut the track in 81% of your laps ...
You can drive fast! Can you drive fast and clean, too? ;)
Have fun ^^

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 12 Feb 2019 13:23 #336117

Hi! Firstly thank you for the great servers I have enjoyed them very much!
I recently started playing AC after a long break. I played on server number 8 for a few days and gained some KMR credits without crashing often. I then stopped on track to change my HUD settings as they were bad and suddenly got kicked. Im not sure if it was because people were doing hotlaps and passing me? I had many credits so I was surprised I got kicked and banned for that.
Anyway, if there is a chance that I would be redeemed here is my steamID: STEAM_0:0:49271129

Thank you in advance.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 12 Feb 2019 17:07 #336121

Hello,
I recently started racing and found RS kmr server.
Love the principle of gaining and losing credits, gives more fair racing, only sometimes you lose credits by crashes caused by others.
I try to race according to racerules (give space when side by side, hold back when you can not overtake,...) which gives pleasant racing if everybody should do that.
Unfortunately I lost 8000 credits in 2 crashes beca;use I got knocked of the track by someone else.
8000 credits left, I thought ok, I wil gain them back.
Unfortunately I lost my ± 10.000 credits in one single crash which I think was not my fault.
Race at server 8 spa, bmw lost control and crashed, bmw does not know how to rejoin the track (almost caused another crash),
he spun again and came onto the racing line when I approached. Because of his spin I could not foresee where he would be on the track and hit him resulting in ban.
I included link with video of what has happened.
Can the admin of rennsimulanten please look into this and reset my credit number so I can again start building it up.
Thank you in advance.
If I was wrong, please let me know also.

my steam data:
steamname: bochtepakke
| steam3ID: [U:1:320281358]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:160140679
| steamID64: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280547086

assotto corsa name: bochtepakke
server: 8 spa

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 14 Feb 2019 17:52 #336143

• RobTekoz
  • RobTekozs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hi! I don't know where to write that.
I was also banned because a crash. I'm still a beginner so I'm not a perfect driver, but it wasn't my fault for the crash, and the car in front of my span and ended into me, resulting in my autokick.
Now I can't join the server because I ran out of money, but that's a pity because it's really my favorite AC's server.
The server I'm trying to join is 8 | KMR in which the circuit is SPA.

That's my steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60790669
Nickname in-game: Robert Feraru

I'm a good sport person, and I'm sorry if it was my fault for the crash, but I'm not the person who crashes on purpose.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 14 Feb 2019 19:48 #336145

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
tthaverinen schrieb:
I then stopped on track to change my HUD settings as they were bad and suddenly got kicked.
Why do you do this on track? You can join the pits to chance the HUD! Have you ever asked yourself: What would Vettel, Hammilton or Verstapen do?
bochtepakke- schrieb:
Can the admin of rennsimulanten please look into this and reset my credit number so I can again start building it up.
Watch the yellow flags! Thats all i have to say!
RobTekoz schrieb:
... but it wasn't my fault ...
I'm a good sport person, and I'm sorry if it was my fault for the crash, but I'm not the person who crashes on purpose.
oh man! It was you fault! Your stats dont lie! You got 21 crashes in 100/km ... and you drive only 1 cleam lap in 176km ... come on! You can do it better!

Allright guys you got a seconde chance ^^ Have fun!

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 14 Feb 2019 20:39 #336147

• RobTekoz
  • RobTekozs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
I just want to thank you! I encountered a lot of crashes because people in front on me kept spinning and stopping in the middle of the track. I know I can do better to avoid those crashes, and I thank you for the second chance!

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 15 Feb 2019 08:01 #336151

• Clemente
  • Clementes Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello!

I am blocked from the server without money but i did not understood the server rules before! I am a good racer, that always tries to race fair and crash as minimal as possible, i apologize for the past issue, I want to enter this server again, it was fun and challenging, and love that avoids crash as much as possible, please consider giving me a second chance.

Kind regards,

My account in steam juanchoplatano,
my name in game is juancho clemente

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 15 Feb 2019 10:54 #336152

Thanks for restoring my money; i will take more caution on yellow - that's a good tip.
Today I already drove much much more cautious to try build up more money.
Question: is it possible to make a kmr that requires a minimum ammount of money (like 40.000 or something)?
That way the more experienced get more chance to do clean races and the less experienced can have a chance to build up there money while developping their skills.
Anyway: also a big thank you for hosting your servers.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 15 Feb 2019 14:40 #336153

• Gajda
  • Gajdas Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hi
I am sorry for my English
I played on the eighth server and I ran out of money because I did not understand this "world" completely and I drove like an idiot. I tried to drive clean, but I could not do it. For some time (for example, a month) I would have to play how to learn how to ride a single-player mode? I also have a request to someone to explain to me what these flags mean (yellow, blue) because it probably means collision but I do not know how to behave. Did someone have to send a link to the forum? I am very sorry for my behavior to those who have not suffered because of it, and for this I hurt this language.
Thank you Jakub Gajda

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 15 Feb 2019 16:27 #336157

• sps
  • spss Avatar
  • alter Hase
  • Sascha Sullivan
Gajda schrieb:
For some time (for example, a month) I would have to play how to learn how to ride a single-player mode?
Yes, please, learn track and car and racing against AI offline first .

Gajda schrieb:
I also have a request to someone to explain to me what these flags mean (yellow, blue) because it probably means collision but I do not know how to behave.

www.flagmarshal.com/yellow/
www.flagmarshal.com/blue/
Letzte Änderung: 15 Feb 2019 16:29 von sps.

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 15 Feb 2019 21:41 #336165

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
bochtepakke- schrieb:
Question: is it possible to make a kmr that requires a minimum ammount of money (like 40.000 or something)?
That way the more experienced get more chance to do clean races and the less experienced can have a chance to build up there money while developping their skills.
Anyway: also a big thank you for hosting your servers.

If you were in a real racing team, would you ask your team boss if you could scrap the car twice before he kicks you out? :blink:
How often could you scrap the car on our server? :lol:
I think the sums of money are fair enough! :woohoo:

KMR Threat [EN] - Being kicked or banned 17 Feb 2019 14:07 #336226

Hi, first of all, tank you four your server.

Today I was playing in the server on Span with GT3 and in the first corner always there are a lot of collision. I am not a expert drive but I try to do my laps and the races clean. Today (20 mintuges ago) I have been kicked from the server and I dont know how I can obtain RS-credir to continue.

IS possible to restore my credits to start to get more rs.credit with the races?

my stem id is frandiaznet:

Thank ypu in advance.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.060 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang