Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Kissmyrank Server Admin

Rennsimulanten 8 25 Nov 2018 12:09 #334628

• mikie22
  • mikie22s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hi i lost all my kmr "money" in a only 2 crashes. Is it possible to have a 2nd chance to return on server. May be got starting balance again or delete my info from kmr. I Played a lot of time on your server and had time to get used to it.
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 25 Nov 2018 14:15 #334629

• BlackHawk
  • BlackHawks Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Assetto Corsa
malcolm schrieb:
Please have another look at the settings, I understand it will take time to get right and I must admit that I preferred it when it erred on the side of discipline but now it is a free for all again with blockers crashers and drifters ,try it yourself.
I will try myself. ;) Maybe you can help! What should be avenged more strictly?
Milleflori schrieb:
Is that now the final settings of KMR?
No we still work on the settings. :-D
EAO Hector schrieb:
I thank you though, for your effort of making your servers clean, as much as possible, and I'm sure you will find the best solution, eventually. :)
I hope WE can find the best solution!!! Everyone can help! B)
LucForeman schrieb:
I don´t understand why rennsimulanten put that horrible app in his servers. Kmr has completely ruined the experience on servers.
I am a clean and fast driver, but after only 6 races I am banned for out of money because of crasher, trolls and kmr rules.
Only 6 Races to spend 20000 RS-Credits? Are you sure that you are a clean driver? LucForeman does not exist in our DB!
LucForeman schrieb:
For the worse with only 5 "off track" you are kicked. That is ridiculous.
And what about to go outside to avoid a collission? In the races many times you need go off track to be clean or avoid a accident. That is being a good driver, but not for kmr.

5 "off track" in 6 Laps should be more than enough! My opinion is that a clean driver can avoid collissions without getting all 4 wheels off the track!
LucForeman schrieb:
Virtual safety car is other sh*** , I was kicked of the server being inside the pits for overtake others driver having safety car. Was the first time in my life that I could overtake being parking.
Interessting maybe it is a bug!
LucForeman schrieb:
Kmr only favors the crashers, blockers and trolls. They have everything to gain with that terrible system. They always are comming in to the server to mess up races and respectful drivers. You are only a driver vs a lot of them, so you can't last long without kicked or banned out of money.
Now you know why we have installed this horrible app!
Only one driver against thouthands crashers, blockers and trolls? - A wrong-way driver? There are thouthands of them! Are you sure you are driving the right way? ;)
We want to promote fair and respectfully drivers! So we are discussing and working on the settings!
mikie22 schrieb:
Hi i lost all my kmr "money" in a only 2 crashes. Is it possible to have a 2nd chance to return on server. May be got starting balance again or delete my info from kmr. I Played a lot of time on your server and had time to get used to it.

Yes you can get a 2nd chance, pm me with your Ingame Drivername or your SteamID. I cannot find mikie22!

But everyone have to think before he drive! We donnot think about a 4th or 5th second chance!

Kissmyrank Server Admin 25 Nov 2018 16:14 #334630

• mikie22
  • mikie22s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hi
Big thanks for 2nd chance. Ill try to avoid rammers and tank drivers)
Letzte Änderung: 25 Nov 2018 21:31 von BlackHawk. Begründung: ID REMOVED

Kissmyrank Server Admin 25 Nov 2018 17:21 #334631

• havelst
  • havelsts Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello Admins,

I have enjoyed racing on server 8 (GT2/3 @ Spa) for many months and have many friends that I race cleanly and fast with EAO Hector, Blacky Wile E. Coyote, Mectron and others. However, for the last week I cannot join the server because Kissmyrank says I have no money and no sponsors, except my last active race said I had over 50,000 credits. Is it possible for you to reset my account, so that I can race with my friends again ?

My steam account is havelst and I race under the name Stevie

Thank You

Kissmyrank Server Admin 26 Nov 2018 20:21 #334663

I want to show you a video on how people totally undeserved very easily can loose all their money. Also, as an apropos to what LucForeman said in post #334595.
I lost approximately 17 000 in that crash alone.

I think I'm starting to dislike KMR even more than I did MR now. With Kmr, to be totally safe you got to all the time pay attention to the trackmap to see if there are someone halted up front, in addition to following any messages on top of the screen, in addition to the actual racing. puh :(

Sorry for no sound but the free edition of the capturing program (Tiny Take) won't allow me.

Änderung:
I've also noticed that a person's money suppy (or no money supply) is transferred to all the other Rennsimulanten Kmr servers. I find that quite over the top. If a person is too careless or plainly a wrecker, which are the people you want to eliminate, he'll soon enough run out of money on the other servers too but it feels very unfair for someone who didn't really deserve the "ban" to be shut out from all servers.
The French for instance has one account for each person per server and I think that's much better and more fair to somehow decent racers.
Letzte Änderung: 26 Nov 2018 21:26 von EAO Hector. Begründung: additional text

Kissmyrank Server Admin 26 Nov 2018 23:15 #334665

• Loney
  • Loneys Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello. Due to a couple of early crashes, I have lost all my money. I do my best to be a clean driver. My Assetto corsa name is Loney. Can I please be reset?
Thank you.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 26 Nov 2018 23:23 #334666

Just a few thoughts as I was watching today.
Yes those kind of crashes happen and you can do nothing about it.
But ...
I'm not a very fast driver - an ethusiast with limited talent as I call it. However even such a crash wouldn't bother me too much cause in the moment I have roughly 170k on my account.
Racing is driving fast and not crash or as some other called it: racing is also keep your nerves.
Over and over again I hear "It wasn't my fault". Well - who cares who's to blame? You loose your car you've lost the race.
Simple as that.
So I watched them today and very many practice the track top down. Practice until you no longer crash. With kmr a very bad idea. I also watched fast drivers that run everybody over who comes in their way. Bad idea either.
Fast drivers have their quali laps, slow drivers as well. Faster drivers have to simply respect that. If you get a clear lap you're lucky. You can't expect everybody to make way just because you're faster. Everybody (except few complete morons) do their best.
Crossing pit exit line at each chance. You can do that: 200 worth each (or something like that). Your choice.
I don't want to blame anybody personally - it's just what I've seen today.
So for a medium experienced medium fast driver kmr credits shouldn't be an issue. If they are check your driving style. Not all but most crashes can be avoided. If you lose a position doing that - well, is crashing the better option? If you constantly have to say "it wasn't my fault" then you most probably have to do something about it to become a better driver. e.g. going side by side through the Eau Rouge won't work - ever! Some people learn that over time - some don't. I personnally lift the paddle and let the other go first. It's not unlikely he looses his car anyway if he thinks that'd be a good idea.
So much for that.
My concern is about beginners who are willing to learn. If you're not in the top 10 it's hard to make any money at all but there are very many ways to loose it.
I put my thoughts on that in another post won't repeat that here. I think it'd be helpful if the kmr admins once in a while would join the servers and see what's kmr reality there.
Not in the lead but back there where beginners are. I strongly believe it's unavoidable to run out of credits no matter how hard you try if you're not fast enough to escape that. In Spa in 10- starting position it's hardly ever you survive La Source without contact no matter what you do.
I tried, I couldn't
The above are my private thoughts. I'm not one of the admins. I'm just some old kid wanting to have fun. It took me a while to find out that not only racing but avoiding crashes too can be fun. There was a time when I too constantly complained about all the other's. Among other experiences MR tought me that and kmr in principle ist just the same. It helps to become a better driver.
If you say "No I'm good but kmr is to blame" - maybe give it another thought
;)
Letzte Änderung: 26 Nov 2018 23:38 von Alpenwolf.

Kissmyrank Server Admin 28 Nov 2018 11:50 #334679

• Litos
  • Litoss Avatar
  • Erfahren
I did not lose my money yet, but now people that does not know how to race provocated a big crash in SPA, so I lost 8.000 credits, WUNDERBAR!

No credits to pay sponsors how i win more to pay 28 Nov 2018 20:02 #334695

I played on one of the servers and or i spin and pay a bill or i it someone by acident or the reverse so i´m with no money now and i like the servers how i win money without be in a server

Kissmyrank Server Admin 28 Nov 2018 21:04 #334697

I've mentioned it once before but some admin said in game that he forgot about it so I ask you again:

Can you PLEASE shorten the time it takes from someone gets the blue flag until he actually gets kicked?
This is one of the few things that are good about Kmr, but it's quite useless if you got to stay almost half a lap behind someone cause he won't move. (Without Kmr I could at least give him a tap in the ass. :whistle: )

Kissmyrank Server Admin 28 Nov 2018 21:51 #334701

• EelcoV
  • EelcoVs Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Last time i've joined there were some serverproblems in the start of the race that caused some seious collisions repeatedly. Dont know what really happened but I've lost all my coins due these collisions.
Is there a way to get new coins to join the servers again? I'm a serious simracer with a decent setup.

My Steam details,
steamID STEAM_0:1:6216968
steamID3 [U:1:12433937]
steamID64 76561197972699665

Kissmyrank Server Admin 28 Nov 2018 22:11 #334702

Hi, In today's race, I lost all my money, at first I was just knocked out at the first corner of the SPA, then I didn’t keep the car and crashed into a bump, then another person crashed into me, can I somehow get a second chance? would be very grateful )

Kissmyrank Server Admin 29 Nov 2018 17:37 #334741

• Striezel
  • Striezels Avatar
  • alter Hase
Na keine Ahnung wie man sein komplettes Geld verliert, aber im Moment so wie es jetzt eingestellt ist habe ich eventuell von 10 Rennen 1 Rennen wo ich minimal Minus mache. Alle anderen Rennen mache ich plus mit dem Tatuus auf dem Nürburgring. Dabei starte ich fast immer aus dem Mittelfeld oder von hinten.
Will ja hoffen das man sich die Racer die alles verloren haben genau anschaut, bevor man sie wieder freischaltet, damit man sich keine faulen Eier ins Nest holt.
Ist es noch machbar die Racer die die blaue Flagge nicht beachten früher zu kicken? Da wird sich viel zu wenig daran gehalten. Wenn ja würde ich das so verändern.

Grüße Striezel
CPU: Intel Core I7 2700K | GPU: | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW DT RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance (1333) | Board: Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 | Monitor: LG 34UM95-P| | Wheel: Logitech G27 Audio: X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series, Logitech Z5300
Letzte Änderung: 29 Nov 2018 19:01 von Striezel.

No credits to pay sponsors how i win more to pay 29 Nov 2018 18:13 #334742

I have same Problem and i am looking for answer
Nickname: Glass Of Whiskey

Kissmyrank Server Admin 01 Dez 2018 15:13 #334774

hi ive been plaing on this server for a few days, only now have i learned of this system in place. i didnt even realise the system. only when i went to join the server today and it said i have run out of money and no sponser is willing to pay my bills did i start to investigate what was going on.

now with this system in mind, is there a chance i can get back on the server? my stem ID is Kakashi7DBD.

thanks in advance.

hopefully someone can layout the rules for me? how the money system works, how much i start with amd how much i lose for doing certain things. also, is there a way to EARN money?
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.065 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang