Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: STEAM Migration and the Autoupdater

STEAM Migration and the Autoupdater 06 Feb 2017 18:21 #321428

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me as I want to make sure I am up to date with all the 'Rfactor 2' downloads for 'Rennsimulanten'. I have recently migrated my lifetime access of 'RF2' to STEAM it updated all the files into the steam folder but this obviously didn't include all the 'autoupdater' files?. How do I now 'autoupdate' this new folder as I have a separate game folder BBBRF2 which was where i previously had my game files and contains about 22Gb of information which I can no longer access as I would have normally because of the migration? Can I route the updater to steam RF2 folder and let it update? I cant seem to find anything in the forums about this? I have played with you guys in a few of the RF2 races recently, just want to be sure the files will be updated as they have previously with your servers so i can continue to race with you guys.

Many Thanks

Rocket
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

STEAM Migration and the Autoupdater 06 Feb 2017 19:57 #321433

• 31!45
  • 31!45s Avatar
  • Administrator
  • rF2 - Admin
You can change the folder direction of rFactor2 in the settings of the autoupdater and scan for missing mods. You probably can also copy the mods you already have from your old installation into your new folder, but then you have to know the files belonging to the mods.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang