Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: 24.05. Dodge Challenger @ Trois-Rivieres

24.05. Dodge Challenger @ Trois-Rivieres 20 Mai 2017 22:45 #323820

• Finguni
  • Fingunis Avatar
  • Stammgast
  • GTR 2
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

24.05. Dodge Challenger Cup @ Trois-Rivieres 22 Mai 2017 05:56 #323849

Crazy Nascar Race:https://youtu.be/vRk3TJhX-4g
Bad guys constantly bana those who disagree with them

24.05. Dodge Challenger Cup @ Trois-Rivieres 22 Mai 2017 07:12 #323850

And why do I have all the settings closed in the machine's setup menu on the server? Available only the force of the brake and the angle of rotation and the rest is all closed. You on the video in the race have all the settings open. Why does this happen to me?

24.05. Dodge Challenger Cup @ Trois-Rivieres 22 Mai 2017 22:48 #323861

• Nilski98
  • Nilski98s Avatar
  • Simulant
Valera Kudrahov schrieb:
And why do I have all the settings closed in the machine's setup menu on the server? Available only the force of the brake and the angle of rotation and the rest is all closed. You on the video in the race have all the settings open. Why does this happen to me?

Hmm... :huh: That´s really odd, but I think I came across this issue once before - although I don´t remember if/how that got solved.

Just a few things here:
1) Which OS are you using?
2) Did you purchase the game via Steam?
3) Have you tried to uninstall the "Advanced setup menu" via AutoUpdater (Tweaks - Add-Ons)? Do that, try again without installing anything again and if it´s still a "fixed setup" install the English version maybe instead of the German you have now?
4) As you have this issue for about half a year already, did you try to completely reinstall GTR2 for once
Important: Save your UserData first [.../GTR2/UserData] if you reinstall GTR2, that´s where all your Configs and setups (well, if you have any despite that problem :whistle: ) are located. Saves you a lot of time not having to reconfigure everything again.

Try 3) first and if nobody here can come up with a solution 4) is kinda the only way to go...

24.05. Dodge Challenger @ Trois-Rivieres 05 Jun 2017 19:11 #324113

I re-installed the game completely recently, but all the machine settings are closed in the server and the plug-in is also disabled XD.I already do not know what to do. The game bought in Steam and I downloaded everything via Aupdater
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.038 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang