Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: F1 Legends server idea

F1 Legends server idea 01 Dez 2016 14:01 #319963

Hi. Now that Race07 is becoming a historic game I would like a historic server for testing then maybe a possible championship.

I would like it hosted either by Rennsimulanten (Weissbierbude) or I could host is in my capacity as an admin at 100Mbitracing.com.

It would take a lot of promotion to get drivers as the game is so old but with the right help I could get a few drivers on set evenings (or Europe mornings for the Australian and New Zealand guys).
Cars: I am thinking of testing for a future F1 Legends mod championshop with maybe support races for Retro Cool and Retro Max cars with some one make races, eg Retro Cool Mini only. I guess we could also include WTCC87 as they are quite historic now.

I am thinking of adding a few AI drivers at first for testing, maybe three of four of them.

Tracks:
Beez,
Edmonton Airport (AKA City Airport),
Empoli,
Essington,
Kyalami79 (looks a lot like the Grapndprix Legends track),
LeMans 1977,
Jacarepagua88,
Kassel Calden 1976,
67_Leipzig,
Lienz,
Limerock mountain,
Machwerk,
Mexico City 1967 (a Grapndprix Legends track),
Monza88 (a bit like the Grapndprix Legends track),
Brianza (Monza) Oval,
Monaco 1988,
Mosport (a Grapndprix Legends track),
Northern,
Riverside,
Rouen (a bit like the Grapndprix Legends track),
67_sachs,
SchottenRing67,
Silverstone 79 (a bit like the Grapndprix Legends track),
Westwood Park,
Woodside19xx,

Also mabe Katzenber and Raceroom Hillclimbs.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

F1 Legends server idea 04 Dez 2016 20:10 #320038

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
Hi Marlow,

sorry for the late answer. The time before Christmas is always crazy.
The Idea is interesting. Question is how to best coordinate this. I do not know if the Race07 installations of people is compatible between us and 100mbit (mods, track an so on).
One Problem I see that the F1 Legends Mod is rather problematic when combining with other cars (leads to crashes). So if F1L is on a server, it should be the only cars running. Retros and WTCC 87 could be mixed without problems.
Some of the tracks seem slightly suicidal to drive with the F1L, but that could be solved by lowering the damage sensitivity.
KI + Mod Cars + Mod Tracks = strange things. So I don't know if KI a good thing in the proposed setup.
But might be worth a shot.

Rab
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.047 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang