bt rf2 s2
  Jim Clark  
BladeRunner74 1  Der Bengel
2 3

Gesamtstand:

bt rf2 gesamtstand

Mehr lesen...
Grüße vom Dobbie
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

03.03. Winter Retro-Championat Rennen 10 @ Hockenheim 04 Mär 2017 14:41 #322033

Hello guys, enjoyed the race last night, was a long haul! Just dropped in at start of Q and made the best of it, 4th in the end. I did think I might catch Dobbie, but he put in good pace in the last 1/3 of race and I got left behind. Grats to wishmaster.

Nords next? Sweet, I just joined this league at the right time :) That's gonna be pretty cool see you next time :)

Hmm what's 'Send' in german, and why do all german words have to be 3 times longer than they need to be? I think 'Absenden' is a good bet lets see...

03.03. Winter Retro-Championat Rennen 10 @ Hockenheim 04 Mär 2017 17:03 #322035

• Dobbie
  • Dobbies Avatar
  • Profi Simulant
  • Herrenfahrer im Langstrecken-Team Rennsimulanten
Erstmal Sorry für die Umstände zu Beginn! Unter der Woche wurde von der Standardstrecke auf die kurze Version gewechselt, die noch irgendwo im Netz gefunden wurde. Leider gab´s hier jedoch einen Bug, der erst auffiel, als mehrere Fahrer an der Strecke waren, es wurde nämlich ein Boxenplatz mitten auf der Startgeraden platziert und das Auto stand auf der Fastlane :woohoo: . Da das natürlich Chaos bedeutet hätte, mussten wir auf die ebenfalls neue aber funktionierende "National" wechseln.
Gestern nach dem Rennen bekamen wir vom Simon von P1 übrigens noch eine 75er Nordschleifen-Version, die wir testen möchten und wenn es keine Probleme gibt, möchten wir diese statt der modernen Touristen-Variante fahren, da kann sich also noch kurzfristig was ändern...

Das Rennen hätte sicher wieder ein paar mehr Mitfahrer verdient, weil die Autos sich wirklich gutmütig chauffieren lassen und man auch schöne Duelle fahren kann. Bis auf eine Ausnahme, die die 100kg wie leichtes Handgepäck wegsteckt, wirken sich die Zusatzgewichte aus und lassen die "Belasteten" im Mittelfeld kämpfen. Einfache, beherrschbare und gutmütige Autos auf ebenso rücksichtsvollen Strecken und eingebremste Profis, -mehr Zutaten für ausgewogene Rennen für die breite Masse kann ich mir kaum vorstellen :( .

Mein Rennen lief richtig gut. Die erste Runde war etwas heikel weil ich fast nur neben der Ideallinie fahren und die Spiegel beobachten musste, nach dieser hatte es sich aber reguliert. Ich fuhr auf P5, Wishmaster und Bladerunner waren ohne Gewichte schon weg, BoneHead und Mister T duellierten sich vor mir und fuhren jede Runde ein paar Hundertstel davon. Hinter mir wurde ich HardToHandle nicht los und Jeal konnte ihm nicht folgen um ihn mir vor Hals zu halten :P . So ergab es sich dann im Verlaufe des Rennens, dass Blade sein Auto abstellte, Benni es abrauchte (und später re-jointe) und HardToHandle zuerst aufschloss und ich mich dem Duell durch ein Mega-Freeze entzog :silly: . Etwas später verbremste er sich und ich konnte wieder vorbei, ein paar Runden war es dann noch spannend, bis er jedoch abreißen lassen musste und ich ohne große Fehler P3 ins Ziel fuhr. Meine Hoffnung, T noch zu bekommen, hat er wohl sehr kontrolliert zunichte gemacht, als er seinen Vorsprung von nicht ganz 2 Sekunden glaub ich ins Ziel fuhr :lol:

First time sorry for the circumstances at the beginning! During the week was changed from the standard route to the short version, which was found somewhere in the net. Unfortunately, there was a bug here, which was noticeable when several riders were on the track, a pit place was placed in the middle of the starting line and the car was on the fastlane: woohoo:. Since the course would have meant chaos, we had to switch to the also new but functioning "National".
Yesterday after the race we got from Simon of P1 still a 75er Nordschleifen version, which we want to test and if there are no problems, we would like to drive this instead of the modern tourist variant, so can change in the short term. .

The race would surely have earned a few more riders, because the cars are really good-natured to drive and one can also drive nice duels. Except for an exception, which pushes the 100kg as light hand luggage, the additional weights have an effect and let the "weighted" fight in the midfield. Simple, manageable and good-natured cars on equally ruthless tracks and braked professionals, -more ingredients for well-balanced races for the broad mass I can hardly imagine :(.

My race went really well. The first lap was a bit tricky because I had to drive almost next to the ideal line and watch the mirrors, but after that it had been regulated. I drove to P5, Wishmaster and Bladerunner were gone without weights, BoneHead and Mister T dueled in front of me and drove a few hundredths of each round. Behind me, I did not get rid of HardToHandle and Jeal could not follow him to keep him from my neck: P. In the course of the race, Blade turned off his car, Benni rubbed (and later re-joinedte), and HardToHandle unlocked, and I escaped the duel with a mega-freeze. A little later, he braked himself and I was able to pass again, a couple of laps it was then still exciting, however, he had to let go and I drove without great error P3 into the finish. My hope to get T still, he has probably made very controlled, as he drove his lead of not quite 2 seconds I believe in the finish: lol:
Grüße vom Dobbie

03.03. Winter Retro-Championat Rennen 10 @ Hockenheim 07 Mär 2017 15:47 #322087

Hello guys, after the Hockenheim race we was chatting in game and I understand you boys are racing again this Friday? I see next proper race is on the 17th at Nords, so what is it that's happening this Fri? A practice race I imagine. Is it still 1.3 hours, and is it Nords or another track? Thanks guys, and sorry about the english.

03.03. Winter Retro-Championat Rennen 10 @ Hockenheim 07 Mär 2017 17:08 #322092

• Dobbie
  • Dobbies Avatar
  • Profi Simulant
  • Herrenfahrer im Langstrecken-Team Rennsimulanten
Hello,

sorry, it was my confusion last friday, next and last F3-Event is on Friday 17.03.! This Friday we drive rF1-Series. And against first thoughts i´m now sure we drive the ´75 Retro-Version of Nords, because it matches much better than modern Tourist Version.
Grüße vom Dobbie

03.03. Winter Retro-Championat Rennen 10 @ Hockenheim 07 Mär 2017 19:41 #322099

Ah cool, I'll be there on 17th then, looking forward to that :) Thanks for info.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.030 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang