Rennen 1:

bt rf2 s3
  Rocket Fuel  
Jeal 1  Merlin Hellfire
2 3

Mehr lesen...
Greetz
Der Bengel
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 18 Okt 2017 23:58 #327079

Server 3 steht bereit!
Greetz
Der Bengel

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 20 Okt 2017 18:28 #327122

• Falcon
  • Falcons Avatar
  • Erfahren
rF2 Build ist in Steam 1109, die Strecke rennsimulanten ist Build 1108.
Differentn Version-
Gruß Falcon
Gehäuse Sharkoon S25-W
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair Hero VI
CPU AMD Ryzen 5-1600
Kühler Dark Rock 3
RAM G.Skill Trident 2x8 GB 3200MHz
GRAKA ASUS ROG Strix - 1060-06G Gaming
Netzteil be quiet Dark Power Pro 11 650 Watt
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB
2 x WD...

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 20 Okt 2017 18:46 #327123

Hey!
Der Server ist leider nicht mal eben auf die neue Version hochzuziehen.
Also für dieses Rennen und evtl. auch das nächste müssen wir die 1108 nutzen.
Greetz
Der Bengel

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 20 Okt 2017 20:04 #327124

Für die, die es nicht kennen:
In Steam Rechtsklick auf rFactor2.
Dort dann Eigenschaften.
Unter dem Reiter Betas bekommt man die Builds angezeigt.
Dort 1108 auswählen.
Steam lädt dann kurz die aktuellen Daten und dann kann es los gehen.
Greetz
Der Bengel

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 20 Okt 2017 22:25 #327129

Nennt mich Masochist aber das hat Spaß gemacht :woohoo:
Nette Zweikämpfe gehabt.
Ein Gerangel unter Admins :silly:
Aber der Disconnect 4 Minuten vor Schluss war nicht lustig :angry:
Greetz
Der Bengel

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 21 Okt 2017 11:57 #327140

• Dobbie
  • Dobbies Avatar
  • Profi Simulant
  • Herrenfahrer im Langstrecken-Team Rennsimulanten
What a shameful race for me :sick: . Performance surprised good and could hold leading cars like Merlin, Jeal and Rocket in visibility up to about 10 seconds. After Jeal´s and Rocket´s pitting i was in lead and could renounce tire change, so i hold P1 with +11 seconds. Don´t think to hold it against Rocket, but it succeeded until last minutes. Here i saw, that i have less fuel and have to avoid to cross line 5 seconds before race end. Either fueled less or stopped one lap to early, but it hits me very unexpected. Rocket closed up last few laps up to only 2 seconds. Last corner i have had maybe 2 or 3 liters in tank and must slow down, but unfortunately Rocket don´t expect that and i sent him into an turnaround :S . That was my foult and i want to let pass him to got the earned victory, but me stupid idiot drove him in the way and he crashed fullspeed into my car. My car was capital damage some meters before finish line, engine was dead and i´m unable to finish race :side: .
My stupidest race i can remember, it´s unbelievable :sick: Thousand times sorry Rocket for threaten you and your race!!!
Grüße vom Dobbie

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 25 Okt 2017 19:55 #327245

• Jeal
  • Jeals Avatar
  • Simulant
...ahhh, Dobbie, don't worry, Rocket can stand this. ;) And he hasn't got any reason to complain, he won the race! B)

In my opinion it was a big fun to drive these cars. But as you said, I made the mistake to change tyres. And for some reason my mechanics worked slowlier than Rocket ones, because he came into the box behind me, changed tyres as well, but left the pits 5 sec. sooner. Maybe you didn't put in as much fuel as I did!?!?

After the stop I tried to push hard, but you had a good pace and every now and than I made a mistake. And a slowly car coming out of the pits distrubed my flow so I crashed into the side rails. After this, my car was not the same and I had to work hard to keep it on the track. But as I always say: never give up! Due to your very friendly guesture I gained 2nd place. Thanks a lot! :cheer:

Jeal

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 26 Okt 2017 17:45 #327257

Hey Guys......

This was a great race full of overtakes and close laps times, and somehow i crept up to you Dobbie in the final laps, and for once my pitstop was correct Jeal (many times i mess up my pitstop!) you were correct it was less fuel i took on with fresh tyres. This was enough to clear you Jeal for once :).....My chase was then on to catch Dobbie, I pressed very hard to catch and it seemed I was catching you Dobbie until that final corner on the final lap when I think you lifted off the gas, and i could not break in time and span round. I then gained control of my car, floored it to try and catch you, not realising you were waiting for me to pass I then noticed I am catching you very fast and your not moving when at the final moment I smashed into you car, brakes were locked engine stalled.......Too late! your car totaled! And I free wheel over the line.....feeling really bad! This wasn't the end to the race I expected or wanted. It was a fun chase up until the final few seconds of the race. So yes I did win but it was a bad feeling win for me! Dobbie a big sorry for your race being ended in 6th, you deserved more. Look forward to another good fight between us on track again.

Rocket Fuel

20.10.2017 20:00 Brabham in Rouen 27 Okt 2017 00:15 #327270

• Dobbie
  • Dobbies Avatar
  • Profi Simulant
  • Herrenfahrer im Langstrecken-Team Rennsimulanten
Oh no Rocket, there is no need for your sorry, it was my fault and i can´t expect, that you expect, that i am as soon on my brakes as i was. I would not let pass you, if you did not turn around, but i was frightened as i have seen that you turned around because of me. I think it could have been an interesting sprint on the finish straight, but i have destroyed that but don´t want to win because you turned around. Under normal circumstances i am not your skill anyway, so it was an surprise at all, that i was in lead this race.
Don´t worry, it was my stupid mistake, if i had refueled enough or pitted one lap later, nothing had happend and maybe i had safe the victory. So it was earned that i loose. P6 was disappointing, but it is like it is.
Grüße vom Dobbie
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.056 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang