Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS

NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 24 Jun 2014 21:56 #234640

I think 7 laps was not bad, so I don't understand why you increase race-laps to 8 :angry:
I prefer short race - 5-6 laps would be the best I suppose!
It's useless to drive long race because many drivers DNF in 1-2 laps and race is over. So it's stupid to increase number of race laps, opposite it's needed to decrease!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 02 Jul 2014 02:41 #226991

It's weird, it reminds me of a post I created there is little to be 1 year or so, but I asked the opposite (MORE LAPS). Except that I not found (can be erased?)( Admin?).
many drivers DNF in 1-2 laps
:laugh: :laugh:
.1 Or 2 laps is often the time it takes to get the tires to the correct temperature.

Re:NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 29 Mai 2015 22:30 #235931

I hate long tiring racing. It is stupid. I race for fun . less laps is better.

Aw: Re:NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 29 Mai 2015 22:40 #235930

8 laps long?

have you driven full monaco gp? is 80 laps

Re:Aw: Re:NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 03 Jun 2015 14:00 #232425

gripkeeper wrote:
8 laps long?

have you driven full monaco gp? is 80 laps
I am not real racing diver and never be him, so it is pointless and moreover harmful to health to sit behind the screen of the monitor so long. Virtual racing should be for fun, so race should be short, and not too tedious. It is better to do more short races with rest breaks than one long tiresome race, which badly affect the health.
****JB**** asked for more laps here, but last night I drove with him on the track Mixta, and he was DNF and left the race after the first lap :laugh: LOL ... other drivers also quickly abandoned the race and I had to drive alone. And after that shame are you going to talk something more about "long racing"??? :laugh:

Aw: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 03 Jun 2015 15:28 #232412

Hi,

the most of us aren´t real racing drivers too...

GTR2 is a simulation so it´s the opposite to short arcarde fun games in my opinion.

That you argue long racing sessions are harmful for health... :laugh: :laugh:

this guy (from the Altbierbude) must be next to death if you´re right.

Manfred Haupenthal
438.107,06 km
in 107.356 laps

edit: or this guy from here..is still alive
[CSR]Helmutsz
165.400 laps
655.458,16 km

:cheer:

Re:NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 03 Jun 2015 21:42 #232284

A ) 1 or 2 towers is often the time it takes to get the tires to the right temperature
B ) If you get eject in sand boxes in the first round, how you doing to try to get back in the lead group.

C ) Indeed I too now I like all the world, when the race is no longer interesting, I'll look elsewhere. I will recall that this is a post that is over a year to see two almost full of players and that was not against the possibility add a server with more laps. At the time the adnins had put a 12 towers and they made the household on the site too.
In short, eventually I play GTR and GTR2 since 2005/2006 and I am not dead yet B).
GTR2 is a simulation so it´s the opposite to short arcarde fun games in my opinion
very very true this sentence.
Therefore have called this game a simulation, and a simulation racing rarely 7 rounds.:laugh:

Re:Aw: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 03 Jun 2015 22:59 #232243

[GCZ]Henry F wrote:
Hi,

GTR2 is a simulation so it´s the opposite to short arcarde fun games in my opinion.

LOL. gtr2 is simulation and I like gtr2 physics and handling but short or long distance has nothing to do with simulation and physics. You can play arcade racing game like NFS for 10 hours every day and make 100 laps but because of that NFS will not be simulation :laugh: and vice versa you can drive a short race in GTR2 and enjoy simulation and good physics.

[GCZ]Henry F wrote:

That you argue long racing sessions are harmful for health... :laugh: :laugh:

this guy (from the Altbierbude) must be next to death if you´re right.

at first take an interest in what doctors say on the subject, and then laugh. Nobody says that because of the long races in gtr2 people will die. I did not say that, but I said that it is bad for your health! how and why? I will not go into detail and explain that, if you want to know how it affects your health - you can find information on this matter

Aw: Re:Aw: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 03 Jun 2015 23:41 #232219

• Nilski98
  • Nilski98s Avatar
  • Simulant
But I don´t think that these 2 or 3 extra laps (~5min) will have negative effects on your health.
We have had the 24h of Le Mans this weekend and many people (115) enjoyed that and I personally haven´t heard of any negative effects now.
If you have fun at driving, why would you shorten the races? :huh:

BTW: If you just want do drive 6 laps, you can easily press Esc after 6 laps ;) .

I just don´t understand that point because of 2 laps...

Re:NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 04 Jun 2015 00:27 #232158

Hi, :)
You know deangelis,
the physical 6 towers are not the same as 12, for example.
The onboard gasoline = modified the weight of the car.
The wear of the tire = modified handling.
Not to mention the smoking car, with an engine cooling aperture too small to go faster, they will be little bit 5/6 laps but be not 10 see more HS engine.
You have the right to want to do short races, but to say that wanting to make the longer it's stupid..
I hate long tiring racing. It is stupid. I race for fun .
i hate:huh:i race:ohmy: & others and PBB ?
You do not have to impose things
Now it's true, there is always the ESC button before the 6th lap LOL

PS; i have read this , i understand all now.
https://www.rennsimulanten.de/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topic&catid=133&id=248567&Itemid=187&limitstart=0#248571
I will not discuss the subject with you. Bye:angry:

Nilski98 :evil:
First you learn to drive fast. Next, you learn to drive fast in traffic. Then, you learn how to do it for 500 miles. — Alan Kulwicki

Aw: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 04 Jun 2015 02:46 #232050

rules...:silly:

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 04 Jun 2015 18:36 #231740

Nilski98 wrote:
But I don´t think that these 2 or 3 extra laps (~5min) will have negative effects on your health.
We have had the 24h of Le Mans this weekend and many people (115) enjoyed that and I personally haven´t heard of any negative effects now.
2-3 extra-laps is OK. You are right. I just do not want it has a tendency to continuously increase the number of laps. A half-hour race without rest breaks (at least for a few minutes) is the critical limit for me.
People do not talk about the negative health effects because they do not want to think about it and learn the information on this issue, such as smoking lovers continue to smoke cigarettes just because they like it and they do not want to consider the harm to health.

Nilski98 wrote:
If you have fun at driving, why would you shorten the races? :huh:
because of health (I've written about it) and because of real-life. I have many works in real-life and I just can not sit for 1-2 hours or more playing gtr2 without breaks. When I play offline-race against AI then I can press "Pause" button and go away but in online racing it's impossible. So short racing is the best solution for online

Aw: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 04 Jun 2015 19:52 #231724

• Shadow Desperado
  • Shadow Desperados Avatar
  • Macau Boarder
  • N.A.R.L. ALMS Champion 2010, 2011 & 2012
This is annoying! :angry:

Are you overtaxed by 8 Laps? :huh:

When you're not able to drive 8 Laps because of your halthy Situation, then I guess, you should let it!

No one is forced to drive the Online Races here and there is no force to drive every Race!

I can't see any Problem to drive an 8 Lap Race and do a break after. There's gonna be a next Race...

When you Race for fun, as you just said, why do you discuss bout it so much? This sucks, that sucks!

My good advice: Stop racing or stop crying!

It's really annoying...

Aw: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 04 Jun 2015 20:39 #231718

simulation means real racing.
did you ever seen a championchip with 5 laps a race?

to take care of my health i first should do or let many other things. online racing is the quiet last at this list i guess!

maybe you didnt got the intention to race (not only driving).

In fact youre the only one who got a prob with the number of laps so it isnt a problem at all. :P

cheers

Aw: NUMBER OF RACE LAPS 04 Jun 2015 20:44 #231717

maybe your ffb settings are to strong
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.054 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang