Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: more frustration

more frustration 27 Jan 2010 09:14 #264982

I forget what my last post was, but I fixed it. Now, and since last week, I am not able to get into about 95% of the servers online. CONSTANTLY getting "server:client is running a different or updated version" I am using the autoupdater and everything is up to date. I am going to kill my computer soon, there is always a problem. On the other hand, I finally got back into the GTL server at Altbierbude. So that is nice. Is there a game update I missed or something? STeam says I am all good. HALP:angry:
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: more frustration 27 Jan 2010 13:34 #264986

• Duke
  • Dukes Avatar
  • Stammgast
There was an update recently. Steam should recognize that automatically, but some users reported issues. You should double check:
Goto Steam, MyGames. Right click on the title in question, select properties. Check the update Tab. Make sure "always keep updated" or whatever its titled in the english version is selected.

Check that for all Simbin titles you own.
Ingame in the main menu it should say 1.2.1.2 at the bottom.

If your game is all up to date and you still have issues also check this thread.
There are some problems regarding the updater at the moment.

Re:Aw: more frustration 27 Jan 2010 21:40 #265011

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, Steam says everything is fine, and is set to always stay updated. Will run now to see what v. I actually have.

Re:Aw: more frustration 27 Jan 2010 21:54 #265012

Yes, am running 1.2.1.2. Just as an example,I can get into server 1 right now (algarve) not into server 2 (which says it's long beach '07, and the warning tells me it's actually zandvoort)
Server 3 wass racing, so I don't know about that, and server 4 tells me It is an unknown class/unknown track. I remember steam doing an update last week, but in the update history, the latest update is from Feb of last year.

Re:more frustration 28 Jan 2010 01:15 #265016

You are probably having the same trouble I was.Look in the thread titled "can't join servers 1&2" for the solution.

Or just run the auto-updater and click on tweaks/extensions and uninstall the online track fix for simbin tracks.

Johnny

Edit: I just saw above that Duke has directed you to my thread on this subject.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang