Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Downloads keep timing out...why?

Downloads keep timing out...why? 13 Mai 2010 01:09 #268204

I have a 30Mbps connection and when I go to download files here (the buttonwillow track for instance) it keep timing out about 50% of the way through. I have 700 GB of drive space free too.

Please help.

Shutterspeeder
Orlando, FL
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Re:Downloads keep timing out...why? 13 Mai 2010 04:53 #268205

Hi and welcome to the Weissbierbude :)

Have you read the install instruction for the Autoupdater ? -> here
[...]

Known problems:
- on connection issues try to change the mode in "configuration" from active to passive
- on using 64-Bit-Windows there might be connection issues at the end of downloads. It's a known Windows x64-bug. Solution will come...

[...]

Have you open the TCP Ports at Windows Firewall AND Router ?
The Port is TCP 8435 (Range from 8435 to 8438), but first try 8435.

Cheers
Xantrios

Sorry about my bad english :)

Re:Downloads keep timing out...why? 13 Mai 2010 06:54 #268206

No I have not used that software. I try not to install thing on my machine like that, because I have had viruses in the past.

It did eventually complete the download, but I had to try it several times.

It turns out though, that this is not a GTR Evolution track, but a set of files for building the track in BTB. I dont have that software either.

Is there someone who can give me the Buttonwillow track already completed? That is what I need, and the way all the other forums do it.

Please let me know if you can help!

Thank you

Aw: Re:Downloads keep timing out...why? 13 Mai 2010 17:46 #268238

• Oelfuß
  • Oelfußs Avatar
  • Routinier
shutterspeeder schrieb:
No I have not used that software. I try not to install thing on my machine like that, because I have had viruses in the past.

It did eventually complete the download, but I had to try it several times.

It turns out though, that this is not a GTR Evolution track, but a set of files for building the track in BTB. I dont have that software either.

Is there someone who can give me the Buttonwillow track already completed? That is what I need, and the way all the other forums do it.

Please let me know if you can help!

Thank you

Please try another browser or disable DL-manager if your archives gets corupted.
The Buttonwillow track is ready to drive, just unzip the archiv into the race07 folder.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.049 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang