Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Existing mods in Race07

Existing mods in Race07 20 Nov 2010 19:54 #273505

If Race07 and GTR Evo are created and run on the same platform, Is there any reason that none of the good mods run on Race07??? Am I correct in the assumption that they DO run on the same platform? That they merely need a start icon on the seires selection screen? I feel like a neglected foster child here. I would just purchase a copy of GTR Evo, but my company gave my job to some a-hole in China last year, and I can't afford anything but food and rent. (Can't even afford to drive my personal car. My race sims are the only thing keeping me sane... Any answers?

Wenn Race07 und GTR Evo erstellt und laufen auf der gleichen Plattform, Gibt es irgendeinen Grund, dass keiner der guten Mods auf Race07 laufen?? Gehe ich recht in der Annahme, dass sie auf der gleichen Plattform laufen TUN? Dass sie müssen lediglich ein Start-Symbol auf dem Bildschirm seires Auswahl? Ich fühle mich wie ein vernachlässigtes Pflegekind steht. Ich möchte nur eine Kopie von GTR Evo, aber meine Firma hat mein Job, einige ein Loch in China im vergangenen Jahr, und ich kann nicht leisten, alles andere als Lebensmittel und Miete. (Kann nicht einmal leisten, meine persönlichen Auto zu fahren. Mein Rennen Sims sind das einzige, was mich gesund ... Jede Antworten?
:(
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Existing mods in Race07 20 Nov 2010 20:47 #273507

Hey there. Some Mods needed the Cars which are included in the GTR Evo Addon. I guess its the Reason why you cant play these mods.

Aw: Existing mods in Race07 20 Nov 2010 21:18 #273508

Maybe, but that doesn't hold true for the FVR Aussie V8 Holdens or Fords....

Aw: Existing mods in Race07 20 Nov 2010 22:45 #273509

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
they possibly use e.g. sounds or physics files from gtr evo, so you would need evo to drive them
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.046 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang