Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: 70Nordshleife

70Nordshleife 03 Dez 2010 01:14 #273803

Here is a Race07 track not yet in Weissbierbude and a video of it. I need more practice and next time I race it I need to stop thinking about the modern Nordshleife. This is 1970 and lots of corners are different.

www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=28100

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGOg45Zr4Cw
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: 70Nordshleife 03 Dez 2010 09:12 #273805

• Neteye
  • Neteyes Avatar
  • Administrator
With "lots of corners" you mean... like 3 of (depending on sources) 170? The track only changed at the Grand Prix Track if im not totally wrong?

Sorry, but i dont think that we need another Nordschleife, we have a very well done already.
(And a Track from the 70s would be good for the Altbierbude, nocht the Weissbierbude :P )

Aw: 70Nordshleife 03 Dez 2010 18:04 #273808

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
Well, its the "Schliefe" from Grand Prix Legends. And exactly like it. What might be nice 10 Years ago only looks plain ugly today.

And because you where so bold to post that video here:
I watched it....
Holy cow! If you always drive like that, you will not find many friends here on the Bude.
Thats not racing, thats bumper-cars or demolition derby. There are several maneuvers in there which could well lead to a kick or a timed ban here. Bumping, pushing, doing u-turns when half the field approaches :X

Slightly shocked,
Rabble
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Aw: 70Nordshleife 03 Dez 2010 18:24 #273809

• Duke
  • Dukes Avatar
  • Stammgast
I like the way he "cuts" Adenauer Forst. :huh: :laugh:

Re:70Nordshleife 03 Dez 2010 20:36 #273811

Let me assure you that no AI drivers were badly injured in the making of this movie.

I did not crash or cut on purpose. I just thought I would give it a test and have fraps on at the same time.

Thanks for the feedback though. It's a learning. If someone is going to watch a video of a new track they don't want to see it being tested by a noob.

Hope I did not waste anyones time.

I did not know about the Altbierbude. I might buy GT Legends. I guess this track will be fun for the Race07 GTL mod maybe but there is no night time in race07.

Aw: Re:70Nordshleife 04 Dez 2010 14:42 #273823

• Rabble
  • Rabbles Avatar
  • Administrator
  • Daueramraddreher
:blush: Did not realize it was AI drivers. :blush:

Though it to be some public server because that many cars went of track (but can also happen with AI on converted tracks).
So no harm done. :lol:

cYa on track
Rabble
Alle Verallgemeinerungen sind falsch.

Re:70Nordshleife 20 Dez 2010 16:02 #274054

I have driver name tags on when driving on public servers. I did not realize I should have specified. When I test a new circuit it's sometimes funny when the AI drivers can't handle a certain corner but really it's down to the thoroughness of the track builder/modder.

I still think this track is okay for people who have an old pc on 800x600 pixels but I have just imagined what it would be like on a HD three screen rig - eughhhh.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.047 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang