Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Not goddam impressed

Not goddam impressed 08 Feb 2011 19:13 #275490

I want to make 2 points which I want you Admin to hear, Ban me if thats what u want but I say nothing but facts:

The other day i downloaded the weissbierbude content using autoupdator and when i try to start game it wouldnt start just gave me minidumps WTF?

Why are weissbierbude stuff screwing up my game??

When I went into public server number 6 just recently i had some clown start weaving in front of me (blocking) namely yvan muller aka (jensen button) then I tell him to stiop blocking like an idiot and i get kicked wtf??

I look at replay and not only was he blocking he also pushing in front of people nearly took another guy of the track...etc

I going to make sure hes banned from our clans servers (
100mbit)

and who is in control of server 6 plz?
because u should find out whose in the wrong first clown

take this message seriously because i dont like being kicked for nothing... 17:50 GMT 8/02/11
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Not goddam impressed 08 Feb 2011 19:26 #275491

Easy to explain:

Our Update-Script doesn't mess up anything. But not all the mods are compatible to each other. Which means -> I have no idea what you have installed from other sites etc., but some things just don't fit together. Thats why not every car/track is on our site.

The kick: This is really easy to explain *g* "idiot" is in our "Badword-List". So if you use words like "idiot", "asshole", etc. you will get kicked automaticly by the server. The "Badword-List" has something to do with our "friendly Gameserver", which means words like "idiot" etc. are not welcome in the server-chat ;)

Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 11 Feb 2011 17:23 #275565

thx for quick reply man

Just have to comment though "idiot" is not exactley a "bad" word though some peoples driving is very bad.....

Also could you confirm or refute my suspicions that there is a 255 track limit? as i would like to know :huh:

Thx

Aw: Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 11 Feb 2011 21:41 #275570

oggmeista schrieb:
Also could you confirm or refute my suspicions that there is a 255 track limit? as i would like to know :huh:

Thx

At least as far as i know there is no track-limit. But i can't say it 100% sure. But we know that some mods definetly can cause the game to crash. And also it's possible with some "mixtures" of mods if the model id's conflict. We can just sort these problems out for the mods in our update-script, but not for all other mods which are available.
I read something about tracks crashing the game on nogrip, but it was just one guy complaining about it and i'm not 100% sure if he installed everything right. At least if there is a track limit we will notice it someday and have to sort tracks out in the update script ;)

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 15 Feb 2011 14:02 #275692

Ok this is what I did:

following official advice on racedepartment forums I cut/paste my entire race 07 folder
and then restarted the game( this re-unpacks the race 07 contents and creates a new race 07 folder (like installin fresh copy of game

then tried to stat game ...it worked!!

Now i tried to reinstall tracks again after a little tinkering as with 2 many tracks seemed to immidiatley crash online as soon as you select a game server, finally it worked as well so now i knew problem was with mods..

after exitibg race 07 I started up the bude/auto updator and let it install everything it wanted

start my game up again ..this time it did NOT crash ..phew P

However I cannot enter the server I most want to which is the primarily wtcc server im getting some unknown cars but the updator says its finished. was either server 2 or 3 im getting "host may of updated the game ...etc

help what can I do ??????:S

Aw: Not goddam impressed 15 Feb 2011 18:16 #275700

I talked to Günthar Rowe today and he also mentioned that there is a 255 track limit... So propably thats causing the trouble too.
So we also have to watch out that we do not include tooo much tracks in the update script B)

Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 16 Feb 2011 18:11 #275712

Umm I dont know whether you read my last post??

But THIS is the problem im having

:dry: Image no longer exists. Link removed during forum conversion.

Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 16 Feb 2011 18:12 #275713

Re:Not goddam impressed 16 Feb 2011 19:02 #275714

apologies for the repeat posts here ,but its not my fault if I cant delete my own posts ...

Im still having an issue, did you read my last post? I still need help here plz

This is the issue im having (hoping this time it actually allows me to attach the file)

Anhang oggs_screenshot.JPG nicht gefunden

Aw: Not goddam impressed 16 Feb 2011 21:10 #275715

Maybe your problem is that you don't have all the games that are needed on the servers.

To access all our servers you need Race 07, GTR Evolution and Race On incl. STCC.

Some other guys complained also about a similar problem and they had no Race On.

Greetz
Hannibal

Aw: Not goddam impressed 16 Feb 2011 23:13 #275716

Maybe you have installed some other mods that may clash with the Toyota?
If not so you can try to make a "reinstall" in the auto-updater. "Commands -> Reinstall". This will check the Weissbierbuden-Content and if something is not installed correct it will fix it.

Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 16 Feb 2011 23:13 #275717

thx for responding man, but wish it was that simple P

I have race 07/gtr evolution and race on with stcc content

These are in the same folder:

CCR2010
Clio_Cup
DTM2010
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) Cup
Toyota_AE86_N2
WTCC_2007

any of these u know cause a problem?

thx

Aw: Not goddam impressed 16 Feb 2011 23:46 #275719

Hmmm, i don't know CCR2010, Porsche 911 GT3 and whats behind WTCC_2007, so no idea if there is causing something trouble with the Model-ID's. "Unknown Cars" are typical for Model-ID conflicts with other mods if all the running mods are installed.

Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 17 Feb 2011 03:24 #275720

thx for helping me out with this man, and anyone else if they can would be great

CCR2010 IS camaro cup

WTCC_2007 is vectra

I take it from your reaction these should not be in here? and this is NOT the bude vextra?

mayb if i put pics up of the folders contents?

I will try to take these out 1 at a time and see what happns....

cheers

Right well i removed both the wtcc_2007 and the CCR2010 folders and the talent folders but the error remains when I try join ?:S

Is there some other 87 mod car which is missing from my installation?

Aw: Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 17 Feb 2011 11:09 #275722

• Racer#10
  • Racer#10s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
Hello oggmeista,

oggmeista schrieb:
Right well i removed both the wtcc_2007 and the CCR2010 folders and the talent folders but the error remains when I try join ?:S

I mean thats the wrong way. Leave it in the folders.

oggmeista schrieb:
Is there some other 87 mod car which is missing from my installation?

Yes the Toyota Levin, at the pic i see in the first line, at the last place, after Toyota_AE86_Trueno... -> UNKNOWN, that must be the Toyota Levin, but i don´t know surely.

Sorry for my german school englishB) . I hope I could help you.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.055 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang