Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
  • Seite:

THEMA: Not goddam impressed

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 18 Feb 2011 01:34 #275739

Hi thx for trying to help your german school english is far better than my english school german P

(sigh) The levin is with the trueno there is a folder with that name in there unfortunately, is there some way I can sort this out?

what folders and in which location should I take out to clear the wtcc 87? Then if I do a re-install with the auto-apdator that should fix it shouldnt it?

Im really struggling for ideas now :-(
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 18 Feb 2011 08:15 #275740

• Racer#10
  • Racer#10s Avatar
  • Forum-Tester
oggmeista schrieb:
Hi thx for trying to help your german school english is far better than my english school german P

Thank you:laugh:
(sigh)The levin is with the trueno there is a folder with that name in there unfortunately, is there some way I can sort this out?

No, leave it in.
what folders and in which location should I take out to clear the wtcc 87? Then if I do a re-install with the auto-apdator that should fix it shouldnt it?

Make this in the auto-updater: "For example "Command - Reinstallation" does a complete research for variations on the local installation. On eventual troubles try this option first to scan your drive again."

To read again: Right Side of the Homepage: This and That
WBB Autoupdater 2.1.3 in English;) . Please read that and many questions are answered.:)

Aw: Not goddam impressed 18 Feb 2011 13:44 #275741

Except the Toyota-Mod we have no other car in the WTCC 87'.
As i said: if you try "commands -> reinstall" in the auto-updater it checks all the content from the weissbierbude if everything is installed right.
It will also check if there is just a problem with the toyota mod. Sometimes it happens that files are not extracted 100% correct. If this is the problem the updater will fix it.
If the updater doesn't find anything to fix there is propably a problem with another mod clashing with the Toyota-Mod.

Re:Aw: Re:Aw: Not goddam impressed 27 Feb 2011 06:05 #275839

I have not read the whole thread but here is a tip.

When everything is working:
1. Backup you gamedata folder by manually copying it to external hard drive and/or DVD. Do the same with your skins and setups in my documents.
2. Back up your game using simbin's excellent backup/restore facility.

Do this often so you can easy restore your game if it goes wrong.

I started to get lots of crash to desktops after installing a lot of skins but problem remained even after I deleted the skins.

I put my simbin backup file on my hard drive and it took two minutes to restore then it took me less than five minutes to restore my gamedata folder and then my setups and skins.
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.046 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang