Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

THEMA: Event Tuesday

Event Tuesday 11 Apr 2011 16:22 #276603

Hi guys,

I am pretty new here, but I race GTR for a couple of years and I am loving it...(no I am not sponsered:P)

I see there's an event tomorrow, and I would like to join it, but...how do I do that?

Should I just find the server tomorrow and join it like it's just another race i would like to participate? Or do I need a password or need to sign in somewhere etc.

I will be home around 8.30 pm from work, so I'll miss the pratice is this a problem? (I'll will work this evening on the setup).

How many laps/ minutes is the race? Is a stop mandatory? Hope to here from u soon.

Keep u the good work, this forum is great and so is the auto updater~!
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.

Aw: Event Tuesday 11 Apr 2011 16:38 #276606

Welcome :)

There is nothing special needed to join an event here. Only server 2 will have a password which you will only recieve if you are in the teamspeak. The other servers will come up with no password. Most of the time we use Server 1 & 4 without passwords and server 2 for teamspeak-drivers. The server will go offline short before 8 p.m. and will be restarted with the settings for the events. This can take a few minutes per server, but you will notice which servers these are because when they come up again the track will be "Sepang" ;)

Missing the practice should be no problem. The numbers of server we use depends on the number of drivers. If we see short after 8. p.m. that all 3 servers are busy we will set up another server for the event.

The question about the racelength: I have actually also no idea about this event. Normaly we scale the racetime so that it will take around an hour. Sometimes we also use lap-numbers. It's better to have a look at the session-info on the server to know how long the race will be scaled, i guess we will discuss that short before we restart the servers ;)

Aw: Event Tuesday 11 Apr 2011 16:40 #276607

Youre wrong...

He need the custum skinns for the F300

And the track.

@schraube: Das musst jetzt einfach sein:laugh:

Aw: Event Tuesday 11 Apr 2011 16:42 #276608

Only half the truth! He needs the track but not the skins :P
And the Golf-Mod for sure because we enabled that always on the server to make sure the people are registered here and have seen the "rules" ;)

Aw: Event Tuesday 11 Apr 2011 16:46 #276609

Ok but I think we have some Skins like Force India.

And I will drive it!:laugh:

Aw: Event Tuesday 11 Apr 2011 17:01 #276610

• Duke
  • Dukes Avatar
  • Stammgast
You can use any skin you like. If a player doesn't got that skin the game will use a default skin.
At least in Race 07 based games.
In GTR2 you definitely would need every skin to be safe.
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.045 Sekunden
Zum Seitenanfang